Trouble

a/n: hi guys! it's been a while i updated!! i wonder why jikook is in the cover photo of this chapter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) and i just want to thank my dongsaeng dhea for making that beautiful cover pic of my story ;;;;;;;;

"Hobi, Bang PD wants to see you." Hoseok looks at Namjoon as if he's seeing a ghost

A sudden feeling of nervousness immediately crept into his entire body. Hoseok doesn't know why he's even feeling like this; the fact that Bang PD called them could only mean three things:

1. to congratulate him
2. asking about the track
3. when he's in trouble

"It can't be number one 'cause I'm on a break, it can't be also number two because I'm not making any tracks since I'm resting; that leaves number thr--OH SHIT!" Hoseok thought, freaking out

"Joon! This is not good! I'm in trouble!" He sits on the sofa while biting his lips, looking at his bestfriend who has a worried face; pacing around the room "What if Bang PD found out I was on a date with Taehyung?!! Wha-What if there were a group of paparazzi that followed us?!"

"I don't k-know, Hobi. Let's think positive, okay?" Namjoon stretched his lips into a smile "Don't lose ho-" Before Namjoon could finish his sentence, he was greeted by a ring inside his pocket

"Hello?" Namjoon bit his lip as he answered the call, without looking who it was

"Namjoon, Its me."

"Ba-Bang PD-nim! Wh-Why did yo-you call?" Hoseok widened his eyes as he puts his hand on his mouth

"Why are you so surprised? Anyways, bring Hoseok with you. NOW!" Bang PD disconnected the call, leaving Namjoon and Hoseok more nervous than ever

"Let's go, Hobi."
----------------------------------------------

"Tae? Where are you?" Jin walked downstairs to find his bestfriend, only to find him in the table in front of their couch, art supplies scattered everywhere; face covered with green paint and oil pastels "Oh hyung! I'm making something for Hobi hyung."

Taehyung smiled up to the elder as he continued to make something for his boyfriend, Jung Hoseok. That thought made Taehyung smile even wider. Up until now, he still can't believe the one he idolizes through the computer screen was now his real boyfriend. It's like a fairy tale story that Taehyung had been hoping ever since he's a fan of Hoseok. Well that didn't last long

For now.

"Tae, Joo-Joon called me and said that Bang PD-nim wa-wants to see you two ri-right no-now."

"Well this isn't good." Taehyung thought and swallowed up his tears as the older grab the keys from the hook on the wall.
----------------------------------------

"Bang PD-nim?" The oldest of the two knocked on the door which resulted Bang PD saying "Come in" with an angry tone. Hoseok thinks he's gonna be a dead meat when he sees his boss holding pictures of him and Taehyung on a picnic in their Secret Place. Well, its not probably a secret anymore.

Bang PD then told them to sit, both bestfriends gulped at the tension at the state they were in. And sit, they did. The tension quickly rises when there's a knock on the door, revealing a scared and nervous Taehyung. The boy was trembling so much and it made his boyfriend's heart break. Biting his lip in fear, Hoseok stands up and grabs Taehyung's hand, intertwining them together. No matter what Bang PD says, he's not gonna break up with his boyfriend. Not now but maybe their love will last infinity and hope, Hoseok did.

"So can you tell me what is this, Jung Hoseok?" His boss waved the photos in his hands from left to right; eyebrow raised "Well this doesn't look friendly at all. Hmm...What's your name my boy?" He puts his hand under his chin when he turned to the boy who trembled in fear

"K-Kim T-Taehy-hyung sir." Hoseok who saw this, squeezed their intertwined hands together and then he rubs his thumb on Taehyung's hand

"Ahh. Kim Taehyung it is! Now can you tell me what's your relationship between you two, Taetae?" Hoseok wasn't very happy when Bang PD said it with a mocking tone. It's like his forcing them to come out by mocking them.

Namjoon and Seokjin are side by side, leaning towards at each other with Namjoon's hand around his boyfriend's waist while looking at their two bestfriends with a knowing smile.

"They're gonna be okay right?" Seokjin whispered into his boyfriend's ears then Namjoon nodded

"Jung Hoseok and Kim Taehyung, you have a minute to explain all of this and I'll decide whether I approve of it or I'll not approve of this 'thing' that you were having." Both boyfriends looked at each other and to Bang PD nim; with a deep breath, Hoseok decides to tell the truth to his boss.

"Taehyung and I are dating. Those pictures that the paparazzi took was the day I took Taehyung on a date. We were on a date, having one of the best days of my life because Taehyung here, was the greatest thing that's ever happen to me. I'm so happy when I found out that he was a fan of mine when I saw him at my fansign event. When he said his name for the first time, he was stuttering but smiled with his boxy grin and before I knew it, I kept longing and finding for him. Days passed by, I kept longing and loving him even more when he's not around me. I just wish that he'll never leave my side. Even if the whole world finds out that I'm dating this angel right here, I don't care. As long as he's happy, as long as I'm happy to be with him and as long as we're together. That's what it all matters to me." Hoseok looks at Taehyung who was now tears in both of his eyes, smiling with his signature boxy grin that Hoseok loves so much.

"Okay. I've heard enough. Meet me tomorrow whether I approve of this or not. This is a lot to take in for me. You may go now." Bang PD said and both boyfriends complied with them looking at each other's eyes, reassuring themselves that it's gonna be okay.

As the couple goes out of the door, Namjoon and Seokjin winked at Bang PD who was giving them a smirk.