4: Ricky Is That One Idiot In The Horror Movie

Vinny practically worshipped the strange boy who called himself Nikki Misery. Nikki was the weird kid that had one-hundred-fifty friends on MySpace, and Vinny was the strange goth garbage can that drank candle wax for a dollar in the sixth grade.

Vinny has never been the cool kid, he's always just been Vinny. The one that does stupid shit. Everybody knew who Josh was of course, he was part of the goth clique that everybody and their mother hated.

But Vinny didn't fit in a group. He wanted to have friends like his brothers, but he was just Vinny, and that's all he ever would be.

He liked it that way though, and that's how he wanted to keep it.

-

"Do it."

Ricky turned around and was faced with two guys, one much taller than him and the other about the same height. He was short and blonde and not that intimidating, honestly. But the other guy, yeah that fucker was terrifying. They had been standing right behind Ricky, watching him since he showed up.

"Open those gates. See what happens." The taller guy motioned for Ricky to open the gate.

"W-what will happen?" Ricky asked, he nervously glanced between the two guys before looking back up at the taller one.

"Why don't you see for yourself." The shorter blonde boy replied. They both took a step closer, now Ricky was cornered and his only way out was through the cemetery.

These guys were intimidating, and maybe it was instinct, but Ricky opened those gates and ran.

-

"Oh shit." Nick looked up at Joe.

"What do we do? Nick!" Joe looked down at the shorter boy.

"I don't know, they always just run away and never come back but, h-he ran inside!" Nick was freaking out now.

"We have to go get him." Joe started towards the gates only to be pulled back.

"We have to watch the gates!" Nick pleaded.

"Fine. He'll be okay, I think."

-

This place was creepier at night. Ricky should have went any other direction, but no, he just had to walk through the gates.

He had seen tons of horror movies, and he knew that you never go into the creepy cemetery at night. Especially ones with strange boys who are way taller than you and have the nickname Spider.

Ricky came to think of it, he didn't know how big this cemetery really was, he also didn't know where he was going.

He stopped and looked around for a moment. All he could see was tombstones and trees, it seemed almost endless.

"Boys like you shouldn't be out this late." He turned around but there was nothing.

"Behind you!" He felt a tap on his shoulder a looked around.

There was two girls, one was taller than the other one, just like the guys by the gates.

"So what's a boy like you doing around here at this hour?" The taller girl asked.

"I'm actually, just trying to find my way out." Ricky's voice was shaky and he hated that. These girls weren't even that scary, they were kind of hot though.

"We can help you out!" The shorter girl piped up.

"Come with us!" The taller girl grabbed his hand, he hesitated for a moment than decided, what could go wrong?

-

"So, what's your name?" The shorter girl asked.

"I'm Ricky." The girl nodded before opening her mouth the speak again.

"I'm Carla! And thats Heidi." The girl dragging Ricky around turned and gave him a smile before continuing on.

"So where are you taking me?" Ricky asked.

"You said you wanted out." Carla began. Heidi let go of Ricky's hand and turned to face him.

"We have something to show you." Heidi glanced over at Carla than back at Ricky.

"Close your eyes..." Carla told Ricky. He closed his eyes and waited for the command to open them again.

"Open your eyes!"

-

He was running as fast as he could. When he opened his eyes they were monsters. Their eyes were black and they were covered in blood.

"Ricky!" They were behind him, and they just kept getting closer.

He made it out of the trees and back into the cemetery.

"Ricky! Where did you go!" He didn't even look back he just kept running. He was looking for the mausoleum, maybe he would find Spider there. He just needed to get away from them, he could see the gates they weren't that far.

But nothing can go right with Ricky, his foot got caught on something and he went down. His head hit the corner of a tombstone and he was out cold.

-

Ricky woke up with a jolt. He looked around frantically, he was in his room. His head hurt and he was wearing the same clothes he had on last night.

Maybe he had imagined what happened last night, or it was some fucked up dream. Ricky didn't want to think about it, he was going to be late to school anyway.

-

I haven't updated in a month sorry. I added New characters yay! You can be mad at me for not updating in the comments. LOVE YOU BYE!!!