IMPORTANT

Hi guys!

This is an important note lol

So I'm not going to continue this story for many reasons.

1.) I'm kind of disappointed with 5sos rn. But mostly Luke.

- I'm kind of furious as to why Luke has changed over the past months. I know it's good for people to change and I know that people DO change but I don't like the way Luke's changing. I'm not really gaga over him since I'm not a Luke girl but I always loved him because of him. I always loved his awkward moments, how he squeaks when he laughs, how he scratches his nose and all the uh's he do in interviews. Now, all of the things I love about him faded away just like that. It's very concerning because of the big amount of change. I'm not used to it. I'm not used to the new luke. He's very very VERY mature, and it's good to mature, but not to the point where you smoke weed (I don't really think that's true), get a bitchy girlfriend (just saying), drink till there's no tomorrow and getting all maturely immature on interviews. (Like the hints he gives to the interviewer or that time he said pussy and all the cursing he's doing and not the usual Luke thing we usually expect from him). Some of you might say "if he's happy then let him be!"

"Don't control his life! You're not his mom!"

"He's all grown up now, let him do whatever he wants!"

And all that crap but isn't it too much? I don't want kiss someone's ass just because I love him or her. I don't want to support someone who I think is doing bad stuff.

I also notice that nowadays, Luke is slowly letting his distance from us and his own band. Well, we might never know that they hangout a lot but that's what I see.

2.) I'm so busy with jail (school)

- school is getting on my nerves. I'm currently on the ninth grade and it's crucial. So much requirements and projects and useless stuff I don't like. It's a lot of stress and I really don't have time to write this book anymore.

3.) I hate my friends

- they're a bunch of Barbie dolls who can't get enough of themselves. All they want are more friends and more attention to the point where they forget about others. It's heartbreaking. At least some of my closest are sticking around, which is only a few.

4.) I love Calum

- I was never a Luke girl tbh. I was having a hard time writing.

5.) I'm planning on writing a new book which is better than this

- don't worry. It's gonna come real soon (that's what she said)

6.) no it's not kink.

- just because I said that on number 5.

I hope you guys understand that I'm not going to continue this crappy book and I hope you understand reason number one. You can put hate comments I don't really care about that anyways.

Love ya