1

"Guys, guys! We got 40 minutes!" I yelled. The show was about to start and damn we were all busy.

"Hey Tash! Say aaah!" Calum said as he swung his arm towards my mouth for some chocolate. I gave in.

I quickly chewed the chocolate then I saw Michael walking by. I spazzed in the inside. God he looks so cute. "Michael, we got 40 minutes," I smiled. He smiled back. "You're awesome Tash," he smiled, patting my shoulder.

Frick. I am dying in the inside now.

I was walking on the halls until I saw a curly headed dimple guy smiling at me. "Off we go for another show! Hehe. It rhymed," apparently, it was Ashton, and his childish games.

I finally reached the destined place. I opened the door of the dressing room and not suprisingly, the lead, THE LEAD SINGER of the band is still lounging around playing fifa.

"HEY NOODLE!" I yelled. He was suprised and he quickly placed all his attention to me. His eyes widened, his hair not quiffed, and obviously not prepared.

"Natasha. Hi! I didn't see you there," he smiled and hid the controller. Dummy. You didn't turn off the game. And why was he playing alone? Weird.

I gave a disgusted look. His face as nervous as ever. "Lucas... YOU'RE SHOW'S ABOUT 35 MINUTES AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN READY!" I yelled. He looked so frightened. Well he should be.

"Uhm... I'll just... go for awhile," he said as he slowly went to the dresser.

I crossed my arms and tapped my right foot continuously. "Lucas! Start changing! Ugh!" I screamed.

Luke, why do you need to be this way huh?

I rolled my eyes and started walking until...

"Done!" He exclaimed. He was smiling. Annoying.

I continued walking and Luke decided to come with me.

"Lucas, are you done with your vocalization?"

"Done?"

"Stretching?"

"Done,"

"Did you eat the vegetables your mother sent you?"

"I did,"

"Good. Off you go to the backstage now. Scram!" I swept him out using my hands and gave him a fake smile.

"I love you Tash!" "I hate you,"

Well, basically I don't. I just say that because I felt the need. But I don't love him though. Ew.

"Luke, you're early," Calum sarcastically said and came in and patted Luke's shoulder. Luke smiled, as always.

"25 minutes more. You better prepare ypur gweetars and drumsticks and your bass," I reminded them.

I'm kind of their babysitter. Except I don't really treat them like babies. I kind of schedule their plans. I look after them and I'm kind of a little manager. Well being a manager's my aim. I just need experience though.

Good thing I'm one of their good friends. If not then I don't know where I'm supposed to go. My parents died when I was 11 and I needed some place to live in. I couldn't go to any of my aunts or uncles because I din't have any. My parents were the only children their family.

Tough life. I swear.

Calums' family raised half of my life. They didn't adopt me though but I felt like I had another family.

Calum was like my big brother. He said he always wanted a little sister or bro. I was months younger than him so he got pretty happy.

Mali was a perfect one. She taught me things I never thought I was capable of doing. She taught me how to bring myself up and stay positive everytime. She was like a big sister to me.