3.cofee house, part 1

I woke up next morning and checked my phone. 12 am. I over slept again, oh well. I got up and took a shower and got dressed then went down for breakfast.

Mom was standing there making pancakes. " Morning sweety, want some pancakes?"

"Morning, yeah please"

"so I was thinking that you should go and explore westbridge, maybe make some new friends "

"Okay, sure, whatever"

After I finished my breakfast I went to "explore".
____________________

I noticed a pizza parler called The Slicery. Hmm interesting, I can eat here sometimes.

I continued walking till the end of the street.

I saw a coffee house, The chessler's. Wow that's a name. I saw a help wanted sign, hey that's not a bad idea. If a get a job I would get paid and then i won't have to re-ask my parents for that raise on my allowance.

It was nice and warm. "Hey there, you can take a seat. I'll be right with you" i heard a voice say.

I looked behind me and saw a girl about my age. She had sholder length strait dark brown hair, and chocolate brown eyes. She looked at me with a welcoming smile.

"Oh, hi. I'm Avril. I saw the help wanted sign and I was wondering if you'd accept me."

"Well, do you know anything about making coffee or busting tables?"

"A bit. But I can learn more."

"Well sure then. You're hired."

"Cool. So when do I start."

"How about now? The owner and her cousin took the day off, we could use an extra hand."

"Oh okay then."

The rest of the evening we spent it working and talking. I learned that her name is Amanda Burkhead, Mandy for short, she's 15. And she is half amarican and half mexican from her dad. The reason she was working was similar to mine, she wanted independence and freedom too. There were a few other teenagers working here too but I only got to know Amanda.

"Now that is what I call a great spa!" that voice was like a voice of a snob, a spoiled brat and maybe a bitch?

"Ugh it's Taylor. Can't the girl stay away from the cofee house on her day off?"

"Who now?"

"Taylor Chessler, the owners cousin. She thinks that the whole world revolves around her and that you should worship the ground she walks on."

I chuckled. these girls always cracked me up.

"And who ARE you?" She poined at me with her red manicured nails.

"Umm.. I'm Avril Kinkle. I'm a new imploee here."

She looked at me like i was from another planet then glared at Mandy.
_______________________

------picture of Amanda------
Played by Lalaine