7.first magic.

*sabrina's kitchen counter*
"WAKE UP AVRIL." I heard a raspy voice say. I felt as if something had been thrown at me.

"Salem?!! Get off me!!" I carried him and threw him out of the room. I locked the door and went back to sleep. I know that that wasn't nice but I'm so tired. Amanda kept dragging me to different shops untill 10 pm, and i have a huge headache. I feel like my head is the ball in a ping pong match.

"Young lady, you open the door this instant!" What the heck does this cat want? "Your parents are out and.. im staarving." He said the last part in a high piched voice then started.. sobbing?

"Ugh fine. I'll get you something to eat." I got up and did my morning routine. Salem was sitting on the kitchen counter with a bowl infront of him. He looked at me with a look that said feed me feed me pleaasee, it's kinda funny actually.

I shook my head, chuckling while I went to check for food. The fridge was empty, that's just sad.

"Your parents went grocery shopping. We're out of food. You have to use your magic to feed me."

What the.. "I can't do that. Are my powers even here?"

"Sure they are. Now, think, concentrate and point. I'm in the mood for some fish."

"Um.. well here goes nothing." I pointed my index finger at his bowl, thought of a fish and tried to concentrate. Coloured sparks came out of my finger. They reached the bowl and something apeared. It wasn't exactly a fish to be honest.

"AVRIL KINKLE WHAT THE HEX DID YOU JUST DO?!?"

This was a wierd sight. It was a fish.. or at least it had a fish's body, with bird's wings and a pigs tail. It was just ew.

"Ohmygod! I don't even.. how should I.. I don't.. I.. mum didn't even teach me anything yet! I can't learn from a cat!"

"Well this cat solved his family secret with only two clues!" He stuck his toung out.

What the..
"What family secret??"

"Wha oh nothing nothing nevermind.. umm why don't we look for some chocolate in Hilda's room. She has a secret chocolate fridge."

Hmm that's suspesious, Family's secret? Hah whatever. I'll just go eat that 5 months old chocolate.