Chapter 3

Lucy's P.O.V.

Its been a week since Lisanna has "come back from the dead". Its also been a week since me and Natsu has last talked or even muttered one letter wasn't even possible.

He has been avoiding me and I always see him with Lisanna. Its hurting me.

I miss talking to my bestfriend.

I sighed. His with Lisanna again. "Hey Happy. Does Natsu still talk to you?" I asked Happy whose munching on a fish. "Yeah Lushee. Why are you asking?" He replied.

"I dont know. I feel like Natsu has been avoiding me for this past week and his always with Lisanna." I replied.

"Mabye its just your imagination Lushee." He said then went back to eating his fish.

Yeah mabye its really just my imagination.

I went to Mira whose in the bar counter cleaning. "Hey Mira. Got anything I can do?" I asked the barmaid.

"Are you planning to go on a job with Natsu?" She asked. I just shook my head.

"Sorry Lucy but I have none. Just go and check at the request board mabye there is a job you might like." She said and went back to cleaning.

I thanked her and went to the request board. I searched for a job and one caught my eye.

Help. Defeat 100 tiny monsters.

I think I can handle tiny monsters. What could go wrong? I told Mira that I'm going to do this tomorrow.

Why tomorrow? I'll go to Natsu's house tomorrow and ask him if he wants to come.

I went back to my apartment and took a bath. I packed my things for tomorrow and went to sleep.

Next day

I woke up with my alarm clock bugging me. I got ready for the job then took the road to the forest where Natsu and Happy's house is.

I inhaled and exhaled as I was infront the door of his house. I knocked first and called his name but no one answered. I did that a couple more times but still no reply.

Mabye his still asleep. I decided to just go in and take a look. As I opened the door I saw decorations all over the walls mostly hearts.

There were red scented candles in front of the door like its a red carpet.

It had red rose petals between the candles formed into arrows pointing into a direction. I followed it and it led me to a pink-haired mage.

My heart beat faster than usual when I saw the white poster that he was setting up.

Will you be my girldriend Luce?

Natsu's P.O.V.

I was almost done preparing for my surprise for Luce. I'm going to ask her to be my girl.

I've been busy with these preparations that I didnt get to talk to Lucy anymore and Lisanna has been helping me for these preparations.

I was almost done setting the poster when I saw a familiar blonde mage infront of me.

I was so shocked that I was set off balance on the stool that I'm using good thing she got a hold of the stool.

I went down and awkwardness was in the atmosphere. I scratched the back of my head "Umm... So?" I asked.

She lifted her head that was once staring at the floor and faced me with a confused look. "What do you mean "so?" She asked.

I took a deep breath before I spoke again. "I'm sorry I haven't been hanging out with you this past week. I was busy preparing this. Lisanna helped me out with everything and by everything I mean even realizing the feelings that I'm having for you." I paused for awhile. "So... Will you be my girlfriend Luce?" I asked staring intently to her eyes and so did she.

She blushed then nodded still looking at my eyes. Is it true? "Is that a yes?" I confirmed, "yes you dummy" she said smiling and giving me a hug that shocked me.
I lifted her up out of happiness "oh! I love you! I love you! I love you Luce!" I accidentaly said. Great. I put her down and awkwardness was back.

We just looked at each other. She is blushing and its so cute! I kissed her forehead and said "I love you Lucy Heartfilia" and she replied a sweet "I love you too Natsu Dragneel"

Our faces slowly neared. As her eyes closed our lips met. It was a magical feeling. I dont care what happens as long as I'm with the person that I love, Lucy Heartfilia, my one and only.

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Hope you liked that. I'm not a Lisanna hater so sorry for those who thought that I made Lisanna like a bad guy.

Picture of Lucy giving Natsu a hug is on the media.

Thanks for reading ^_____^