Chapter 9

Lucy's P.O.V.

We were in the middle of the forest and yet there is still no trace of the monsters.

We were approaching the spring in the forest to take a rest. I dipped my feet in the spring.

"Ugh! Where are those monsters?! I wanna go home already" I said.

Natsu was supposed to say something but something grabbed my foot and tried to pull me into the water. Natsu grabbed my hands and tried to pull me.

"Ahhh! Natsu help me!" I called. "Hang on Luce!"

Natsu got me out of the spring. I looked at my foot it had scratches and bruises.

What grabbed me must have been something dangerous.

"Lushee are you okay?" Happy asked. "Yeah I'm fine"

Then monsters jumped out of the spring. They were big. It wasnt like the client has told us. We were surrounded.

"Tsk! I knew something was off" Natsu said and started to attack the monsters.

I got up and started to fight not minding the pain of my foot.

"Open gate of the Lion, Leo!" I casted and Loke appeared.

"Loke take care of the monsters at that part" I said pointing at the northern part.

"Lucy what happened to your foot?" He asked. "Dont mind me"

He nodded and started to attack. "Regulus impact" he chanted and wiped away some monsters.

"Open gate of the Maiden, Virgo!" I chanted again. "Punishment hime?" Virgo said.

"No. Please take over at the southern part" I said pointing at the direction. She nodded and started attacking.

I was starting to lose some of my energy. "Ok... One more... Open gate of the Archer, Sagittarius!" I said.

"Moshi-moshi Lucy-sama" he said. "Star dress: Sagittarius!" I chanted and I transformed into my dress and had my bow and arrow in my hands.

"Take over the east side. I'm going to help Natsu and Happy" I said and started running to Natsu's side.

"Natsu! I'm here to help!" I said. "What? But you already summoned 3 spirits and transformed into your Star Dress you even have a scratch on your foot!" he said.

"I'm fine. I can still fight" I said. I started shooting the monsters.

As I was shooting I was caught off guard. A monster scratched me on my scratched foot which made me scream in pain and stopped me from fighting.

"Lucy!" Natsu yelled and went to me. "That's it your not fighting anymore. Happy take Lucy out of here!"

"But what about you? I can still fight" I said. "No you can't and I'll be fine this is just nothing" he said and started to fight again.

Happy picked me up. "Happy let go of me!" I said struggling to get out of Happy. "Lushee Natsu can take care of this!"

But as we were ascending a monster hit him at the back and made him faint.

"Natsuuuu!" I screamed and a yellow bright light started to shine on my body and it transported as to the guild.

Everyone was shocked. I fell to the ground with no energy left in me.

I saw everyone dashing to us. I tried to hold Natsu's hand.

When I did I called out to him and everything went black.