eleventh chapter

11th chapter:)

_______________________________

Louie's POV:)

First day of our Senior year, like I promised to Adrian yesterday I would come to class and meet every single student for the year. To avoid busy students in the hallways buzzing like bees talking about there different happenings during there spring break. I made my way towards the school inner court to take some hoops. It's been so long since I've got my presence to the usuall place where I love so much.

I passed my way to the Principal's office and through the lockers where I and Saab usually got a chit-chat.

Someone caught my eye, the girl that I saw yesterday. The one who I followed that Adrian thought that, that was just my imagination. It got me more curious was that what is she doing in here? I followed her to where she was going. Across the corridors and the lockers, she was just like- lost.

"Saab?" I felt a force letting me say her name again.

~Riiinngggggg...

The bell for the the first period class rang, which led all students to there classrooms.

"Dude," Adrian patted his hand over mine, "What do you have for first class?"

"Uhhm-Huh-yeah?" I said as he caught my attention. "I-I have environmental science."

"Good, I have it too." We traded in high-fives. "Kate also got it."

We passed all the empty corridors and through our classroom. I wonder who are the new students for the school year. We found two available seats by the near front of the room and one by the center of the room, since were late, we took the seats by the near front.

"Good morning class" Mr. Gold greeted us with a broad grin in his face. "How's your summer?"

"It wasn't enough." Bryan cried out.

"Oh really?" Mr. Gold asked.

"Yeahhh." Bryan answered lazily.

Mr. Gold grabbed a paper by his book, He carefully studied it with his eyes. Then he take a look at us and to the paper.

"As, I was saying." He placed the paper on his book once again. "A new school year, New students."

Since it was early, none of the students payed attention to him, they were all sleeping and napping. Mr. Gold made his way to the door. (Which was actually closed) He made his way to the door and oppened it. Students who were sleeping and napping seemed excited with this one.

"Let us all welcome," Mr. Gold added. "Stacey Mendez"

All of us peeped by the door and carefully waited for her to come in. We were shocked to see her come in, she got a blonde hair, blue eyes and a charming smile. Every single person in the classroom, there jaw dropped and together saying...

"Saab?" All of the students said the same word. "Sabrina?"

"No, she is Stacey." Mr. Gold stated. "A pretty name for a pretty face."

"Wait, Mendez?" Honey asked. "Like Mendez shoes?"

Stacey smiled. "Yes."

Stacey smiled sweetly. I guess she was kinda like a shy like and wears a dress which meant she was girly. I just can't believe it that someone looks like Sabrina, Her pretty face, charming smile and a shimmering eyes.

"Take your seat, Stacey." Mr. Gold added.

"Thank you sir." Stacey made her way to the available seat by the middle, with Kate. Her sweet voice completes it.