thirteenth chapter

13th chapter:)

____________________________

~Stacey's POV:)

DINGDONG. I can feel the doorbell rang from where I am.

"I'll get it." Dad offered.

I forgot that today was the planned date on when are we gonna do the expirement with Adrian and Louie. I was glad that I made friends already in an early as now.

"Stacey, you got visitors." Dad called.

"Coming," I said while rushing my way to the door from the pool.

From what Mrs. Darbus said, we should do it by group to gain points. I can hear Dad, telling them to take a seat while waiting for me.

"Hey," Adrian started. I take a look at Adrian who was sitting at the chair with Louie who was wearing his earphones on. "Sorry, If were late."

"No, it's fine." I said.

"Ehheeemmm," Dad interrupted.

"Uhhmm by the way, This is Richard Mendez my dad." I said while I gave dad a huge hug.

"Uhhmm, Dad this is Adrian." I pointed to Adrian's direction, Adrian waisted no time for a hand shake.

"Good day, Sir." Adrian said.

"And that one's Louie." I pointed to Louie who was even not paying attention. Adrian bumped his shoulder to Louie's which made him move.

"Yeah, uhmm hi." Louie said. It was my first time to hear Louie's voice and it was kind of masculine like Adrian's.

"Shane," Dad turned his face to look at our maid. "Escort them to the library there you should do the activity."

Shane is our maid, she've stayed with us since I was young. She's 43 years old and still single. She told me once that she never tried to date anybody eversince. She's that woman who has a curly black, I mean really black hair and got a pair of black eyes. She wears glasses too.

As soon as Louie and Adrian was out of our sight, Dad and I was left alone in the living room.

"Stacey," Dad started. "Are those two courting you?"

"Huh? courting me? No they are not dad." I said while I tilted my face from left to right.

"Well, on how pretty my daughter is, I'm sure they will." Dad said in a teasing tone. "They are hot."

"But dad," I said trying my best not to blush.

"Well yeah, whatever your decision is, don't forget that I am here with you." Dad said as he planted a kiss on my forehead. "Goodluck my daughter."

I let out a soft chuckle and then said. "By the way dad, I should get going so that we could finish it earlier."

"Fine," Dad said. "I love you."

"I love you too."

I rushed myself to the stairs and on my way to the library, I slowly opened the door to reveal on what they were doing.

"Hey," I said as I came in.

"Wow." Adrian said. "Huge house."

"Well thank you," I thanked Adrian on what he said. "Shall we start?"

"Sure." Adrian replied.

Louie made his way to us, with the tray of materials that Mrs. Darbus lend us. We made our way to the table and placed every material ontop of the table.