fifteenth chapter

A/N

The twelve and thirteenth chapter got switched, sorry:(

Someone like Her cast:

Dianna Agron -as- Sabrina Adams and Stacey Mendez

Sterling Knight -as- Adrian Danielle

Logan Lerman -as- Louie Tomson

Emmy Rossum -as- Kate Hemsworth

Harry Styles -as- Bryan Davids

Ewan McGregor -as- Richard Mendez

***

15th chapter:)

___________________________

"Help." I looked at Kate who was just sitting at the chair. I stared at the dresses and shoes to accesories and hats in m closet. I can't hardly imagine on what I should wear later for the carnival.

Kate stood up and stared on the piles of dresses that I have. She got out a white dress and a denim vest, She took a pair of white ballet flats and gave it to me. "Try this on." She said.

"I'll try," I said jokingly, She rolled her eyes and pulled me to the bathroom.

"I'll wait for you outside." She said, when she closed the door.

I got out of the bathroom, and stared at my reflection infrot of me, I turned to face Kate who raised me an eyebrow with a closed smile. "You look pretty," She said with a broad grin in her face. "Adrian's gonna like you even more."

I thought I blushed when she she said that. But before I could even reply, Kate pulled me once again to the make-up table, She got a curler out of my drawer, She curled my hair softly. She picked a clip on the container and placed it on my hair. She turned the chair to face the mirror for me to see my reflection.

"How is it?" She asked as she crossed her arms.

"Thank you," I said, I stood up and gave her a huge hug. "Thank you, Thank you, thank you!"

"Your welcome Stacey," She said. "I've done my job, I should go now, I also need to prepare you know."

"Okay, see you Kate." I said, before she got out of my room. She waved me one last final goodbye and a flying kiss befor she closed my door.

I must say, Kate got a talent in this one, that's why I supported her in her dream, for being a fashion designer someday. I stared at my reflection still fascinatedan Kate's talent. A sudden knock on the door interrupted.

"Come in." I said.

"Hey," I turned to face to the direction and saw Dad coming closer, I rushed my way to where he is and greeted him with a tight hug.

"Stacey," Dad said as he let me sit on his lap at the far end of my bed. "I have something for you." Dad handed me a small box and I wasted no time to open it.

"Thank you Dad," I gave Dad another set of hugs and kisses. I looked at the box again, It was a necklace with a key pendant on it.

"Anything for you sweetheart." Dad said as he placed the necklace around my neck. It looks perfect. "Goodluck on your date, sweetie." He said as he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Thank you again." I thanked Dad for like a thousand time now, From all the clothes and shoes that he gave me, This one's the best.

"Curfew's on eleven." Dad tilted my head to face his.

"Yeah, I got it." I said.

~DINGDONG

"That must be Adrian," Dad said with a wink. "You should go now,"