Big disasters

The next morning Ty woke up to Amy cooking. "What's the special occasion?" Ty asked jokingly. "You know, your daughters are having a birthday party in 3 days, duh," Amy replied.
Later
"Ty did you pick up that cake I ordered?"
"Yes it's in the fridge."
"Great I'll call Ashley and Grandpa and invite them.
At heartland
'Ring ring'
"Hello?"
"Georgie hey it's Amy can you give the phone to Grandpa?"
"Yeah, sure!" 'Jack Amy's on the phone and wants to talk to you!'
"Hello!"
"Hey Grandpa, Ty and I would like to invite the whole family to Sam and Jay's birthday party."
"Great we'll be there. When is it?"
"The day after tomorrow, bye."
"Okay bye."
Ashley's house
'Ring ring'
"Hello?"
"Hey Ashley it's Amy. I am inviting you and Andy to come to Sam and Jay's birthday party, it's the day after tomorrow."
"Great we'll be there, bye."
"Bye."
The next morning
"So Ty your gonna make hamburgers, right?" Amy asked Ty. "Right!"
Amy went in Jay's room and picked up Jay, she started coughing really bad. "Ty something's wrong with Jay!" Amy said calling Ty. "What is it honey?" Ty said as Jay started to cough again and again. "Ty call the ambulance!" Amy said almost in tears.
The ambulance gets there and loads Jay up Amy and Ty get in with them.
"What are we gonna do?" Amy said crying into Ty's chest. "This is the worst birthday party ever.