The hospital

At the hospital
Amy and Ty were sitting in the waiting room when the doctor came in. "Mr. and Mrs. Bordon?" The doctor asked.
"That's us!" Ty and Amy said at the same time. "Hi I'm Dr. Potteren," A tall man with a black flat top, wearing red scrubs, and a long white coat. "Hi I'm Ty and this is my wife Amy," Ty said shaking the doctors hand. "Hi, so you called at the right time, Jayden has a stage 2 heart disease, we have her on IV fluids, there are treatments but only a few," said Dr. Potteren. "Well what are the treatments?" Ty asked as Amy was holding back tears. "There's surgery or long slow treatments," said the doctor as he sat down. "Well what are we waiting for we have to do the surgery we can't let our baby suffer," Amy said as she and Ty shared looks. "Yeah," Ty said. "Well then we'll get are stuff ready and we'll be out soon."
Amy and Ty finally fell asleep on the waiting room couch. Then a nurse with short brown hair in a small braid, purple scrubs, and green tennis shoes came out. "Mr. and Mrs. Bordon?" The nurse asked. "Yes, that's us!" Ty said looking up at the nurse. "The surgery went well and Jayden is ready to see you. Come this way." The nurse said motioning to a long hallway.
When they got to the room they saw Jayden in a bed with a curtain around it. Next to the bed was Dr. Potteren. "She should wake up soon." Dr. Potteren whispered. "You can go pick up some clothes for her and do the rest of your paperwork at reception, then your good to go," Dr. Potteren said. "Ok thank you!" Said Ty and Amy.
I can only post again if you like this and give me ideas.😘😃😗😇