Not now

Lou had been watching Sam for Amy and Ty while Jay was in the hospital but now Jay was at home in bed sleeping in a crib beside Amy and Ty's bed and so was Sam. Amy wanted them there just until she felt Jay was ready for her own room. It had been 3 weeks since Jay got out of the hospital and Amy and Ty were not as busy as usual so Ty and Amy closed their business to stay home and take care of the babies.
"Amy, Amy are you home?" Came a familiar voice from outside. Amy was in the room with Ty so they both answered the door each holding a baby in their hands."Amy it's so great to see you!" Said Ahmed as he looked down at the babies.
Amy slammed the door and locked it and luckily the back doors and windows were all ready locked. Ty handed Sam to Amy and Ty opened the door and walked outside. Ahmed was waiting for Amy. "I need to talk to Amy alone," Ahmed said looking at Amy.
"Whatever you say to Amy you can say in front of me!" Ty said just loud enough so he didn't wake the babies. 
"Ok then Amy I would like to give you something but I need to talk to you alone," Ahmed said almost begging.
"Amy you go I'll hold the babies," Ty said then Amy and Ty made out in front of Ahmed.
Amy walk with Ahmed to the stables then Ahmed tried to propose to Amy.
"Amy Fleming- Amy cut him off. "My names not Amy Fleming my names Amy Bordon!" Amy said proudly. "And no I won't marry you because if you haven't noticed I'm in love with Ty more than you think so go and get in your stupid little car and drive away!" Amy said furiously. Ahmed tried to kiss her then Amy punched him. Ty saw the whole thing out of the window of the house he put the babies in bed then ran outside. Amy looked like she was gonna punch him to death but she didn't she just stood there waiting for Ty. "Amy are you ok?"
"Yes," Amy said.
Ty grabbed Ahmed by the waist and pulled him to a standing position. "Now get in your car go away and don't come back or you will be hearing from our lawyer. Is that clear?" Asked Ty then Ahmed shook his head and drove away. Amy and Ty went back in the house. "I think he didn't want to be hit any more that's why he left!" Said Amy giggling. "Probably, Amy we should see if Lou could watch Sam and Jay so we can have the rest of the night to ourselves." Ty said "Yeah I'll call Lou."