Dreamy baby

All rights reserved:

Any unauthorized use or reprint of this material is prohibited.

This is a work of fiction any resemblance of name, place or incidence are purely coincidental.----------------

*This is my 6th story. I love ghost/ horror stories. So I like to share my imagination with you. •

I need to thank my friends- Neshiha  and Nishanthi. These two people encouraged me to write stories. They helped me a lot. [thank you so much- love you😘]. I'm dedicating my works to them.

Im also dedicating this story to SeecretGal ,murugesathya ,ArunaSuryaprakash ,aysha007 , arakshaya  thank you so much for encouraging me☺️

Are you ready to travel into my imaginary world???

1st short horror story-13th street.
******************************
{unedited}

"Sara go to your room ,it's bed time". Her mom asked her.

"Mom let me see Ben 10 ,please mom". She pleaded her mom and gave her a puppy look.

"Ok fine. Only half an hour". Her mom said curtly.

"Thank you mom. You are so sweet". She thanked her mom and ran away towards the tv. Sara is 7 year old child.

"Sara enough go to your bed now". Her mom said.

"Ok mom good night". She wished her mom a good night and went upstairs to her room.

When she opened the door. The room was dark. She leaned and searched for the switch from standing out of her room. When she switched on .she went inside and closed the door behind. She didn't switch off her room light. She went straight to bed and collapsed on prone position.

When she was about to go to a deep sleep. She felt some one is watching her. She slowly opened her eyes. But she couldn't able to see anything, because the room was dark. Then she comprehend that, she didn't switch off the light. She suddenly got up and sat straight facing the window.

"May be mom would have switch off the lights". She pacified herself and got out of the bed. She extended her hand and took slow step. To protect her from falling or hitting into something. When she about to switch on the light. The lights automatically switched on.

She gasped. Her eyes went wide due to shock. She didn't move or breathe. She stood there like a statue. Then she saw a shadow crawling behind her ,out of her bed.She gulped "mummy" she yelled and ran out of the room.

"Mummy some one is crawling in my room come and check it out". She grabbed her moms wrist and pulled her.

"Sara Don't worry, I am coming". She went upstairs along with her child. When she opened the door. No one was there. She looked around the room, she even checked her closet.

"Look dear, no one is in your room. Don't worry baby go wash your face and go back to your bed". Her mom said softly.

"Mom, can you please wait here until I come back from bathroom". Sara pleaded her mom.

"Sure dear, I ll wait. You go".

She looked her mom and slowly walked into her bathroom. Her mother was so tired.she went out of the room to complete her work and go back to her bed early.
Sara washed her face and grabbed a towel which was hanging opposite to the mirror. When she turned around. Suddenly the tap turned on and water flowing out. She gasped and backed until ,her back hit on the bath room door. She immediately tried to open the door. But she couldn't able to open.