2.Room mate#2

"Hi I'm jo your roommate".

"Hi I'm apsara". She extended her arm to shake. But Jo didn't ,instead she stepped inside the room and went to her bed. Apsara closed her room door and went to her bed. Apsara wished her good night. But She didn't reply after 2 seconds she nodded her head. Apsara felt bad ,but she didn't mind then she went back to her sleep.

Jo sat on her bed in Indian style facing the window. She stared out of the window without blinking.

Time- 4:30

Jo was still sitting in her bed facing the window. She didn't make any move.

Time- 5

Jo slowly turned her head towards Apsara. Apsara was sleeping peaceful hugging her pillow. Slowly Jo slept on her bed.

Time-7

Apsara got up from her bed. But Jo was not there in her bed. She thought Jo may be in the bathroom. She went and knocked her bathroom door. The door was open. She wondered where is Jo??? Then Apsara went to complete her morning routines. When she came out of the bathroom Jo was not there in the room. She took her bag and went to her college.

It was 5 mins walk from her hostel. She was walking slowly towards the canteen. Her gaze was fixed to the ground. Suddenly she bumped into someone.

"Sorry ". She took a step back.

"It's ok no problem ". A handsome guy was standing in front of her. She smiled at him.

"Hi I'm Evan".

"Hi I'm Apsara ".

"Nice to meet you Apsara ".

"Thank you".

"Then which department??? He asked her.

"I'm doing radiology . You???

"I'm doing ortho".

"Great".

"Then where are you from??? He asked her.

"I'm from hostel". He chuckled.

"You are funny Apsara. I asked which place are you from???

They both introduced themselves. Then she went to her class.

*****

Evening 7:30

Apsara sat on a chair facing the window. She was writing some notes. She got tired. She took a break. She closed her note and looked out of the window. She was unconsciously looking out of the window. Suddenly she noticed a graveyards opposite to her room. She stood up immediately. She was panting. She was afraid of graveyards. She tried to close the window. Then she noticed.

Some one was standing in the middle of the graveyard facing her. He was a old man, with long white beard and cowboy hat. He was waving his hand and telling something. But she can't hear. She was trying to get it . But she couldn't.

Hey she is behind you. Go away. She is behind you. He was shouting from the bottom of his stomach. But she couldn't able to hear him.

"Apsara". Suddenly when she heard Jo voice from her behind. She was startled. Her breath was hitching. She turned around when she saw Jo. She sighed.

"Jo you scared the hell out me". She said and turned toward the window. She looked out for him , but the old man was not there. Immediately she closed her window and went to bed.

Jo sat on her bed facing Apsara. Apsara was lying down facing Jo.

"Jo which department are you???