2.Room mate#1

{unedited}
2nd short horror story of 13th street. This is not the sequel of dreamy baby. This is a new story.

"Are you ready to travel into street. Imagine she is behind you.

Once you walked into the street. You can never come back. She is watching your every move".

Please forgive my grammatical errors. Sorry for the late update.

Enjoy☺️
*****

"Apsara your room number is 13-E. Shortly your roommate will join you. You can go to your room now".Her hostel warden gave information regarding her room.

"Thank you mam". Apsara took her luggage and went to her room. Which is on 4th floor last room towards left. It was 7 in the evening. When she opened her room. It was so dark, so she turned on her torch light and searched for the switches. When she found the switches she turned on the lights. The room was completely filled with dust. She have dust allergy , so she immediately stepped out of the room. She went down to meet her warden.

"Mam ,my room is filled with dust. I need some one to clean my room". She requested her warden.

"Veena come here". Warden called one of her maid.

"Veena , you go with Apsara and clean her room". Warden ordered her. "Ok mam".

Veena asked Apsara..." Which room do you belong to???

"Room number 13-E"

Veena stopped on her path when she heard the room number.

"What happened??? Apsara asked her in confusion.

"Nothing mam". Veena didn't look at her. She fixed her gaze to the floor.

They both went inside the room. Apsara helped her to clean the room. Veena completed her work with in half an hour.

"Thank you mam. I need to go". Veena rushed to the door.

"Wait". Apsara called her.

"Yes mam".

"You need to clean the bathroom". Apsara ordered her.

Immediately veena went pale. She was shaking. She looked so vulnerable. Apsara went near her.

"What happened"??? Apsara asked her with concern.

"Nothing mam. The bathroom was already clean. I need to go mam". With that she ran away from her. Apsara looked at her in confusion.

"What happened to her??? God save her...

She went inside her room and close the door behind her. She sighed.

"Ooops after a long journey. I gonna take rest. Before that I need to take bath".

She took her towel and went inside the bathroom. Bathroom was clean. She kept the towel inside the bathroom and went out to play songs in her phone. She played her most favourite song. Then She stripped and went inside the bathroom. She turned on the shower. She let the hot water travel her naked body and closed her eyes, humming her favourite song. She cleaned body with the soap. Now she took her face wash and applied on her face. She was humming and moving her body slowly to the rhythm of the song. She closed her eyes and slowly massaging her face with tip of her fingers.

At the same moment. A girl appeared in front of her. She was hanging and floating two feet above the floor. Her face were pale, congested and swollen. Neck is stretched and elongated. Her head is inclined to the side opposite to the knot. Eyes were wide open pupils were dilated. Petechial haemorrhages seen over the conjunctiva. The tip of the tongue is projecting between the lips which is dark and swollen. Jaws were shut. Lips were blue. Saliva is dripping from the angle of the mouth. Hands are clenched. 

She was extending her hand to reach Apsara. Simultaneously apsara opened her eyes. Immediately the girl vanished. But Apsara felt as if she has been watched by someone. She looked around the bathroom. She couldn't find anything fishy. She cleaned herself. Then She wrapped the towel around her naked body and went out of the bathroom.

She changed into her night gown and opened her room window. She was sitting next to the window with her phone in her hand. She was texting her friends.

"Hey guys I reached my hostel". She updated her friends through her "wats app" group.

Msg...
"Riya- hey that's great. When did you reach???

"Elsa- how is it. Do you like it???

"Apsara- I reached at 7. I like this place".

"Jenny- show your room".

"Apsara- how???"

"Elsa- take a video and upload it".

"Apsara- ok".

She started taking video of her room. She opened her wardrobe.

"This is my new wardrobe. I brought new clothes. A green jegging and yellow top. White shirt and blue jean. Red tee shirt and black Jean. Then here goes my new bed. This is my study table. I also brought a new dolphin key chain". She took her key chains which is on the table to show her friends.The table was placed near the window. Unfortunately she dropped her key chain. With out moving her phone she bend Down and took the key chain.
After exploring her room she sent the video msg to her friends.
*****

After 10 mins.

"Riya-  apsara......."

"Elsa- apsara are you there???

"Jenny- someone call her".

"Apsara- oh god why this is happening to me. No signal I was trying for the past 10mins but couldn't able to connect my network". In frustration she throw her phone on her bed. Then she slept.

"Elsa- guys did you saw that???

"Jenny- Ya I saw".

"Riya- apsara is in trouble. We couldn't able to connect her somehow we need to reach her".

"Jenny- I'm so scared. Who is she???"

"Elsa- I have no idea. How could she do that???"

"Riya- she was so fast. She scared the hell out of me. But her face was not visible".

"Elsa- somehow we need to contact her immediately".

"Riya- I tried".
*****
At 2:59 Am.

  Apsara was in her deep sleep. At 3 Am someone knocked her door several time.
After 10mins. She woke up.

"I'm coming". She got out of her bed in frustration. She rubbed her eyes with back of her hand. Then blinked several times and waited to adapt her vision in the dark. She slowly walked towards the door. Then she opened the door.

"Hello how can I help you" Apsara asked.

"Hi I'm Jo your new roommate"
*****

Hi long time no see. Sorry I was too busy.
Do you like this chapter??? Comments please
Thanks for the readers who gave your votes for my previous chapter. Please share my story with your friends.
I need your support and suggestions.
See you soon with my next updates. Love you😘

To be continued...