2.Room mate#3

When Apsara saw Jo at her foot end. Her Heart skipped a beat. "Jo you scared the hell out of me. What are you doing???

She didn't reply. She kept staring at her. Apsara waved her hand in front of jo. But she didn't budge. "Jo" she shook her. No response. Suddenly apsara got a call. She tried to pick up the phone unfortunately the phone slipped and landed on the floor with a thud. She was shocked. The phone was broken down into pieces. She took the phone parts and rearranged it. She switched on the phone but it didn't work.

"Oh no." She looked at Jo. She slowly got up and went to her bed. Apsara was confused by her behaviour. What happened to this girl. Apsara tried to sleep but she couldn't get her sleep. Who would have called her at this time??? Without her knowledge she drift back to sleep.

When she got up. Jo was ready to go.

"Jo one second." Jo raised her eyebrows.

"Jo what happened to you??? Why where you sitting near my foot end at 3'o clock in the morning???

"What??? Stop hallucinating apsara I need to go." Then she left immediately. Apsara was shocked by her behaviour.
*****
Apsara went inside the canteen. She went and sat near a window. She was deeply involved in her thoughts. Suddenly someone taped on her shoulder. She turned her head.

"Hey apsara I'm searching for you."

"Hi Evan. Why are you searching me." She frowned.

"Apsara what happened to your mobile? I called you today morning at 3:30. Why didn't you pick up my call."

"What? Why did you called me at 3 am???

"Aps today morning I went to that graveyard."

"What? She was shocked. She closed her mouth with her hand.

"Yes I found something."

"What Evan?

"Aps when I was there in the graveyard. I saw someone pacing around your room."

"Some one. Oh it must be jo. My roommate today morning she scared the hell out of me."

"What you mean???

She told him the hole story which happened today morning.

"Aps I'm talking you to the graveyard today evening."

"Evan I'm scared."

"Don't worry I'm with you."
*****

At 6pm.

They both went inside the graveyard. No one was there to stop them. The clouds were turning black. Indicating it will rain anytime soon. Sun set was quick today. Darkness surrounded them. Evan took his small torch and turned on. They went near a graveyard.

Evan held her shoulders. And turned her. Now she was facing her room.

"Evan that is my room"

"I know aps. Now turn back and look at this."

She turned back. Suddenly the torch was dead.

"Omg I'm sorry aps. Wait I will check it out."

She sighed and crossed her arm over her chest.

"Evan it's getting dark. We need to go." Suddenly a bright lightening made her to squint her eyes. She turned her head immediately. Her life was sucked out when her eyes landed on the graveyard. She forgot to breath.

"Evan." She yelled from her bottom of her lungs. She was sweating profusely.

"What happened aps." He held her hands. But her eyes was fixed to the graveyard. He followed her gaze. There was a picture of an old man in the tombstone. He was wearing a cow boy hat. With long beard. He was confused. He turned to her.