Sting

Stings P.O.V-
Lucy was happy, with me at least. I remember when I found her. Two years ago. She was sad, but reckless. I don't know to explain it but I loved it. "That guys a weirdo, I mean c'mon. Pink hair? Is he emo?" Lucy scoffed as she walked beside me, Natsu used to be my idol. Someone calling him emo or weird offended me. "Listen Lucy. He's your friend, how could you say that?" I replied stopping her. I couldn't believe she could say that. "Sting. He ISN'T my friend." She pushed my arm away and walked away from me. What the hell.
I shouldn't be surprised, she was like this two years ago.
~flashback~
(distinct crying in the background)
"Oh look who it is! Little Miss Lucy Cryfilia." I smirked. She was sitting on a rock crying her eyes out, but her crying turned to laughing. "Nice to see you too Sting." She smirked. In a devilish way. I've never seen her like that before. "I know you missed me," I laughed, sitting on the rock beside her. "Me? Nah, I almost didn't even remember your name," She got up and dusted her pants off. "See you later Stick!" She laughed as she walked away. "It's STING." I called out, but it was no use. She was already gone. She was cute, but her personality was very different from before. She seems so... carefree. The other Lucy I knew cared about everyone but herself. She didn't seem like that now. "Hey Lucy!" I called out hoping she was still here. "...Yeah?" She popped a bubble in my face, peppermint gum. "Let's go out sometime," I looked at her. She's cute, and different. In a good way. "Why not." She shrugged, and then this time she was off.

"So, how are things back at the guild?" I asked her, she stopped by my house three days later. So we went out to get some food. "Good," She answered. "It's very calm there, I hate it. I feel like before it was more wild. I think we're missing someone." She picked up her burger and started to eat it.
~Present~
THAT'S IT! She forgot who Natsu was! That's why she didn't recognize him. "Lucy!" I ran up to her and cut her off. "We have to go back to your guild!" I pulled her back and took her to Natsu.
"We know, and it's only when she's around you," Gray told me. I was so confused. "Apparently she has a thing for Dragon Slayers." He rolled his eyes. Lucy forgot who Natsu was? She has a different personality when she's around me? This is so confusing. "Are all Dragon Slayers as stupid as Natsu?" Gray asked. I'm guessing he saw my expression. "WE HEARD THAT!" Gajeel and Natsu shouted. Maybe it does run in our blood. I laughed and shook my head. "No, I'm just confused about how this even started." I confessed. "Just stay away from her for a few days, we have to fix this." Gray shooed me out the door and slammed it behind him. what was his problem. I thought to myself and walked off.

Sorry this was short ): I'm running low on ideas, I think I'm going to take a break for a little until I get more ideas. But check out my new story called "Beyond Reality"!! (:
Vote!

-Amanda🔥🔑