Lucys Sad/Depressed Side

Lucy's P.O.V-
I don't remember liking Sting. Or even being with him yesterday. I hate Sting. Why would I EVER fall for him? It just doesn't make sense. My heart belongs to Natsu and only Natsu.

"Hey you okay?" Natsu asked me, I looked up at him. Why wouldn't I be? I was getting annoyed with all these questions. I'm perfectly fine. "Never been better." I responded. Natsu smiled and gestured me to move over.

"Sorry you have to go through all of this. I shouldn't of left." He lay down beside me, and wrapped his arm around me. I felt, warm. It wasn't the usual warmth I felt. It was more of an emotional vibe warmth. "It's fine, it's not like I really remember it." I replied resting my head on his bare chest.

"Sorry to disrupt this 'moment' but we need to pay rent!" A tiny blue exceed bursted in without knocking. "Happy you're right! Enough jewel for Lucy too?" Natsu shot up, I grabbed his arm and shook my head. "Don't worry about me, once I recover I'll start doing jobs again and paying my own rent." A frown appeared on his face, but I smiled. I know he cares but I really have to start taking care of myself. "Go, have fun!" I waved as they left.

Porlyusica walked in with some sort of blue liquid. "Here child, take this," She handed the glass of liquid to me "I've been brewing this for about a year now, it's a potion that will restraint your sad/depressed mental and physical emotion." She replied waiting for me to drink it. "Restraint?" I asked. "Why can't it fully cure this...?" She looked at me and sighed. "Child, I don't know to be honest. It's just the way it is. Maybe over time this sad/depressed side will go away. Since Natsu's back, but for now it's here to stay." I drank the blue liquid. I gaged for a minute, before I swallowed it entirely. "Thank you." I conveyed, in return I got a simple nod.

Natsu's P.O.V-
"Do you love her?" Gray asked, I felt more under pressure. People didn't really ask me this question, I didn't know the answer. "I care for her, and I like her." I replied not answering the question. Before Gray could open his moth Erza came outside. "Let's go." She demanded. Saved by the bell. I thought to myself, and we left.

We talked the whole way to our destination, about Lucy of course. But that's when it hit me. "I GOT IT!" I shouted cutting Erza off. "If I keep her out of this 'alter personality' long enough she'll forget to trigger it when she sees Sting!" I had just got back, she hasn't seen me in three years. It was worth a shot. "Great idea. We shall do that upon return." Erza answered, and the subject changed.

"How's Jellal been?" Gray blurted, Erza looked depressed out of nowhere. "Way to go idiot." I shoved him, he shoved me back. It turned into a fight. "STOP." Erza punched us both to the ground. "Jellal is great, how's Juvia?" She asked. As if our fight had been nothing. "She's good I guess." Gray rubbed the back of his neck. "Can we hurry this job up, we have to get back to Lucy." I demanded, Happy, who flew in out of nowhere chimed in. "He's in loooooooove." Everyone laughed but me. When will all of them stop.

Lucy's P.O.V-
My eyes opened, it was still a little blurry. But that faded after I blinked a few times. "Oh h-hey Natsu," I looked up at him, he smiled. "Hey." Did he have something to tell me? What is he doing here? "Uh, are you going to say something..." I asked, he looked confused. "Why? I can't just be here with you?" He asked. "It's not the usual thing you do, you usually ever talk to me only when you need to ask me something." He frowned, and sat on the bed beside me. "No, that's not true. That's not what I'm here for either." He placed his hand on top of mind, what's he doing? I just went with it, and held it.

"We're going to be spending way more time together okay?" He laughed, I nodded too tired to laugh or smile.

Well that took FOREVER! Sorry about that :p
Please vote!

-Amanda 🔥 🔑