Chapter one

This story may contain mature themes. You have been warned.

I wake up today , ready for another day at school. Yes , I am a nerd. But I don't mind  people calling me names. I'm cool with it. I only have 2 friends. They are really pretty. Sometimes I wonder why I'm friends with them. My father left me and my mom 10 years ago. So I live with a single mother but we are very fine living here alone. I'm 17 years old. Almost going to graduate from high school and go to collage. I do wear glasses, I have long brown hair which I braid everyday in pigtails to go to school. I'm also 5'6 and have hazel eyes. "Bye mom I gotta go! ," I shout to my mom. "Alright sweetie have a good day!" She responds.
Once I get to school, I find my two best friends, Jessica and Riley waiting for me .
" Bree! Over here!" Jessica says. "Hey guys!" I reply. "Ok so Bree me and Jessica have been thinking , it's time to give you a makeover!" Riley shoutouts In excitement.
"What? Um, ok I guess" I reply. "Look Bree your beautiful, you just need let that show." Jessica says. "Ok guys ok. When do we start?" I ask . "Well.. We start TODAY!" Riley shouts. "but wait, there's more! We're ditching school ! " Jessica says in excitement.
"Really? Ugh thanks I hate school," I say winning. "Alright let's go to the mall. We're doing our work there. " Riley states. We go to the mall, of course we ditched class, but I didn't have any money on me so on our way I asked them how we were going to pay , and they simply said, " we're rich honey. " overall, I was looking forward to this. Once we arrived at the mall we want to straight to some kind of makeup place I didn't recognize. "Alright, we're here!" Riley says in a very excited tone. Once we got there the receptionist said, "Hello there, can I help you?" Jessica replied , "Yes we scheduled an appointment." "Hm, ok what's your name Hun?" The receptionist said in a sweet tone of voice. " Jessica Patterson" Jessica said. "Alright, please go see Maria Martinez." The receptionist stated. We went to go see this Maria Martinez. Once we got there she immediately got to work and told Jessica and Riley to sit outside and wait. "Bree is it?" She said in a confused tone. "Yes". I said smiling. "Ok first honey I need to take your glasses off." Once I took them off, she threw them in the trash. "Introducing you to the world of contact lenses. Here you go honey put them on." She said in a firm tone. Then she started doing my makeup. Once I was done, Riley and Jessica payed for it.
" OH MY GOD BREE YOU LOOK STUNNING!" Shouted Riley. " I gotta agree with Riley Bree , YOU LOOK  GORGEOUS!" Jessica said in awe. " thanks guys! " I said. "Wait we still gotta do your hair! And then we gotta buy you a new wardrobe!" Jessica said. "Ugh  fine."I said winning. We went to the salon. And once we went through the receptionist, the salon lady did my hair. "Your hair is very long an heathy. But it's also very thick. I'm going to cut it in layers, is that ok? " she said. "Yes it's fine." 40 long minutes later, I saw my hair, it was gorgeous! She cut me some side bangs, layers, dyed it blonde at the ends like ombré, and she curled my ends. "Thank you very much," I said . "No problem it's my job after all oh and you can style your hair all you want." She said. Once I was outside the girls complimented me like crazy. Next stop, the stores!
"Ok Bree we're gonna push you out of your comfort zone. So be ready," Jessica warned.
Once we arrived to our first store, they bought me a lot of clothes and shoes even hair accessories and makeup. By the time we left the mall, I had a new look and wardrobe. I guess the girls we're right, I'm beautiful but I just needed to show it.
To be continued.......

A/n: hey guys! This is my first book, and by the way I am @stories.dailyy if you haven't checked out my Instagram go check it out I post stories (not chapter books it's totally a different thing trust me I know) from romance to mystery to shocking stories and more! I also post funny stuff that most people can relate to and more please check me Instagram out if you want to! Ok enough to advertising of my Instagram account by guys hope you liked this !