Night Two

You woke up with the thought of Marionette in your head, and the fact you were starving. You noticed that you had been asleep for quite a while. It was five in the afternoon. You planned to go to Fazbear's at six. You made a sandwich again to put in your bag for tonight. You thought you would just eat pizza at Freddy Faz.

-time skip-

You walked into the pizzeria. You grabbed a slice of pizza and walked your office. As you ate, you took out some stuff you packed for customizing your office. You put some pictures here and there. You went over to the prize counter and saw Marionette's box. You were tempted to open it, but you knew you had to wait. Instead, you walked around the place and saw Balloon Boy. He creeped you out a bit. You noticed that no one had shown you the parts and service room. But you just ignored it and went on with life.

-ANOTHER time skip-

12:45 A.M
You had decided to not wind the box so you can see Marionette. Luckily, it worked. He was in his human form sitting next to you.
"Hey." You tried to start a conversation.
"Yes?"
"What's the parts and service room like?"
"Wanna see?" He asked with a smirk.
"Yes!" He switched to the camera for the parts and service and he burst out laughing.
"Happy?" He asked between laughs.
"Come on! Please! For real!" You begged.
"Fine." He grabbed your hand and walked you through the halls of Freddy Fazbear's. He opened the door easily. You saw the older versions of the animatronics and you were surprised at all the damage that had been done to them.
"Oh my gosh." You said with a hand over your mouth.
"Yeah, it is pretty bad." He rubbed the back of his head nervously.
"Wow." You stood up and walked out of the room. Marionette followed you out. As you two were walking through one of the party rooms, you saw Bonnie standing with his guitar. You panicked, but Marionette shot him a cold stare. He walked off laughing. When you reached your office, you ate fruit snacks.
"So what's up with the music box? Why is it so special?" He once again rubbed the back of his head.
"W-well, it's a l-long story."
"Oh." You looked away. Marionette turned your head towards him. He got closer, as if, he was going to kiss you. But the moment was interrupted.
"Hi." It echoed. You flashed your light down the hall. You saw nothing. You checked every camera and saw nothing.
"It was only BB. Don't worry." Marionette put a hand on your shoulder.
"BB?"
"Balloon Boy."
"Ohhhhh. Right, right."
"Yes." You giggled. You talked with Marionette all night.

-yes, another time skip to 6:00 a.m-

You were sitting in your office alone eating your sandwich. Your phone started ringing. It was your friend, so you answered.
"Hello?" You tried to sound like you just woke up.
"(y/n), are you asleep?"
"No, I'm sky diving."
"Sorry!"
"Nah, just kidding. Just finished my shift at Freddy Faz, what's up?"
"Oh. So early?"
"I am the night guard, duh!"
"You have a job?"
"Yes."
"Ohhhhh."
"Yeah, why'd you call?"
"No reason. Bye." She didn't even give you a chance to say bye back. She sounded a bit sad. You decided to forget about it.