☁Four☁

Chapter Four

"Who better to share your dreams with, than the person you dream about."
-unknown-

I was sitting on the white sand while watching the sunset, then I felt someone and I looked back to see a guy hugging me.
"The sunset is so beautiful jagi, just like you."
The guy said.
And he kissed me passionately as he wrapped his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck to bring him closer to me.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I got up of bed breathing heavily as I thought about my dream, Who was the guy? I thought to myself.
I went to the bathroom, stripping out my clothes as I took a long hot shower.

After my shower, I started putting clothes on but I only put my PJ's on since I'm gonna be inside the house the whole day.
"MinHee it's breakfast time get your lazy butt down here."
I hear my mom yell from downstairs. So I went downstairs to see the table filled with delicious foods, I almost started drooling just by looking at it.
"What's the special occasion mom?"
I asked her and she replied.
"Nothing but I have a friend coming over today, she was my high school best friend and I heard she has a son." And she winked at me.Ew.
"Oh uhmm okay, I'll get ready then."
I told her and I started going up the stairs.

---

It's been 30 minutes and I still haven't picked an outfit to wear.
I've never been so frustrated in my whole entire life so I just decided to wear a cute white skater dress with my black vans.

*ding dong*

Shoot. The guests are here
"MinHee can you open the door for me!"
I heard my mom yell from downstairs. I hurriedly got down the stairs while tripping over the steps as I opened the door.
A lady appeared in front me
"Annyeonghaseyo my name is Mrs.Kim and you must be MinHee."
Mrs.Kim smiled warmly at me.
"Annyeonghaseyo I'm MinHee nice to meet you."
I said and my mom appeared beside me.
"Its been a long time since I've seen you bestie and you still look beautiful as ever." I heard my mom say and they both started laughing together.
"Oh I almost forgot to introduce you to my son Taehyung."
"Annyeonghseyo My name is Kim Taehyung nice to meet you."
I wasn't really paying attention to him until I looked up and to my surprise it was that stupid guy who I keep on bumping into.

Taehyung smirked at me and gave me his famous rectangular smile. Aish I just want to smack that smile off his face.
My mom invited them inside and we started eating our brunch.
I was enjoying my food until that stupid boy kicked my leg and I kicked him back really hard and he started checking on his food.
I tried holding in my laugh as he started coughing and spitting out his food.
"OMG are you okay? Here have some water."
I heard my mom say as she handed Taehyung a glass of water and he started drinking it.
He glared at me and gave me a killer stare, If looks could kill I would be ten feet under right now.

After dinner Mrs. Kim and my mom decided to chat and catch up on things, leaving me and Taehyung together.
Awkward silence filled the living room as the tension starts to become bigger between me and him until he decided to speak up.
"You know if I could murder someone right now, it would be you. You've embarrassed me so many times already and we only just met."
I hear Taehyung say. And I just chuckled at him and said
"Thats what guys like you deserve."
"What's that supposed to mean?" He said.
And I just became silent and stood up from the couch and I headed back to my room, leaving him alone in the living room.

The Next Day

It was a Saturday today and I didn't feel like getting up from my bed.
I couldn't really sleep last night, because I couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung, and no not in an adoring way.
Nobody irritated my soul, like Taehyung does. I just want to shove my fist up his nostrils.
I hate it when he has that sly smirk on his face. I should stop thinking about him before I lose mind.

After 20 minutes, I finally decided to head downstairs and eat breakfast.
I was about to open the fridge until I saw a note attached on the fridge.

Dear MinHee,

I had a work emergency and I'm gonna be gone for a week, don't worry I did grocery shopping so you won't starve to death.
And I also asked Mrs.Kim to check on you once in awhile.
Take care sweetie.
Love Umma,

One whole week without my mom?!?! Well, at least there's food.
I really hope Mrs.Kim doesn't check on me. I'm scared that she's gonna bring Taehyung and I don't wanna see his face.
I don't know why Taehyung keeps popping in my head. Do I have feelings for him? No it can't be, I won't have feelings for him.

Why do I keep thinking about you Taehyung?
Why do I keep feeling this way?
I'm supposed to hate you, Stop making me fall for you.