☁Three☁

Chapter Three

"We don't meet people by accident, They are meant to cross our paths for a reason."
-unknown-

Taehyung's P.O.V

I woke up with a huge headache as I felt someone breathing on my neck, I looked down and I saw Hyuna sleeping on my chest.
"Hyuna get off of me."
I told her as I pushed her off me, after a few minutes of me trying to wake her up.
I finally pushed her off the bed and she landed on the floor with a loud thud.
"Ouch oppa, you sure do like it rough."
I hear Hyuna say
"Get out my room, and pretend this never happened."
I blankly told her.
"You always do this Taehyung, I know you love me, stop pushing me away."
Hyuna screamed at me, I stood up from my bed and pushed her out of my room and I threw her clothes at her face and slammed the door shut.
I breathed in heavily and went to the bathroom and took a long shower.

After I showered, I went downstairs to see nobody except empty bottles and the smell of must from the party last night I sighed to myself, good thing I have maids to fix this mess.
I called the maids to clean up the mess and they obeyed me and started cleaning, as I went to the kitchen to get some food.
I opened the refrigerator to find no food.
I frowned as I heard my tummy grumble.
"Aishh I'm just gonna go to the store and buy food."
I said to myself.
I was about to walk ou the door but my driver interrupted me by saying.
"Do you need me to drive you sir Taehyung?" And I just shook my head and told him that I can just walk to the store.

After a few minutes of walking I finally reached the store.
"Hmm what to get?" I thought to myself.. I never really went grocery shopping since I have tons of maid to do that for me.

I was walking in cereal aisle to look for my favorite cereal and I saw that there was only one left so I decided to get it until somebody slapped my hands away before I could get it.
I looked down angrily at the person who stole my cereal and I recognized her from yesterday.
"Aish not you again, do you like me or something? Cause you keep on following me."
I smirkingly said to her and her face immediately got redder. And I laughed at her and said "ha-ha aw you're blushing so you do li-" My sentence got interrupted as she kneed me on my lower part.
And I fell down crying out in pain. And she just laughed at me and she started running away with my cereal.
"How dare she leave me like this, Aish I hate her so much."
I said to myself, then I heard giggling behind me and I stood up to see an old couple smiling at me
"You and your girlfriend are cute together."
The old man said as he started walking away with his wife.
"Ew she's not my type, and I don't like relationships." I thought to myself as I started buying other groceries.