☁️Five☁️

Chapter Five

Unexpected things happen for a reason. -unknown

MinHee's POV

The sun is beginning to set and Mrs. Kim hasn't came by to check up on me. That's a good thing right? That means I don't get to see Taehyung, which I'm happy about because I don't know what I'll do when I see him. I'm so confused with my feelings for him.

*knock* *knock*

I think I spoke to soon. I started panicking and pacing around the living room debating if I should open the door or not.
But what if they think someone kidnapped me?!?. As I kept debating with myself, the knocks came more rapid and loud.
I ran to the door and looked through the hole and-
"YAH OPEN THE DOOR YOU SLUG!"
I recognize that voice, it's the one and only Kim Taehyung.
"SLUG?!? EXCUSE ME?!?"

"Just open the door MinHee, hurry up. I need to pee."

"Fine."

As I turned the knob to open the door Taehyung pushed the door open and I felt myself falling backwards then someone wrapped their arms around me and caught me.

"Be careful." I heard him whisper into my ear.
I pushed him away and he started chuckling. When he turned around, I saw him wearing a backpack.
"Why are you wearing a backpack?" I asked.
"My mom told me to sleep here and stay with you." He simply said.
"YOUR MOM WHAT!!??" I started freaking out. He can't sleep here, I don't want him too.
"Stop yelling you heard me loud and clear. Don't worry, I'll sleep on the couch, unless you want me to sleep next to you."
My face turned tomato red due to his remark and he bursted out laughing when he saw my reaction. I rolled my eyes and went up the stairs.
"Sleep on the couch and don't bother me or talk to me unless I say so."
"Tsk. Someone is on their period." Taehyung whispered under his breath.

I slammed my door and fell on my bed out of frustration. I hate these feelings burning in my heart right now. I don't know how to handle them. My eyelids started to become more heavy and I feel darkness creeping in.

Taehyung POV

It's so funny to see her annoyed. I should go check up on her.
I opened her bedroom door lightly and took a peek to see if she was awake and I saw her sleeping peacefully.
"Sweet Dreams MinHee." I leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. When I turned around I felt someone grab my hand.
"Dad please don't leave me." I heard MinHee mumble in her sleep. My heart dropped and I held her hand and rubbed it softly.
"I'm here, I won't leave you" I whispered into here ears. I felt head breathing lighter and I stayed next to her the whole night.

Authors Note: guys I find this fan fiction really cringey and this is not how I write. I wrote this a long time ago and looking back makes me cringe. What was I thinking? I don't know why I decided to write it this way. I'm still going to continue this with the same style but I'll also be working on my other fanfictions. Please support them too.💓