Author's Note (Must-read!)

Author's Note

So this is probably what they call a one-shot fanfiction.

I know this one guy who is crazy over this one girl, Mika Reyes.

This is for him. (In case you're the type of person who likes to see a visual presentation of a fictional character so it'd much easier for you to picture out what that character looks like when you imagine the scenes (whoa! tell me you held your breath too while reading that one), I posted a picture of a guy (next page, right corner, pretty large) whom I think resembles my Lyric :)). Yeah, I want him to be asian.

Before you start virtually flipping this virtual notebook, I want to make a pact with you first.

---

I, (state your name), solemnly swears that I shall follow every single instruction, foolish and absurd or not, whether I am too lazy to do it or not, that I will come across while I read this particular work of fiction. Otherwise, I will set my hair on fire. Or better, leave this page right away and read something else worth  my precious time.

---

There are parts of ourselves that can't be reached with words alone. Now, I want you to download the following songs or just open it on youtube, but don't listen to it until I say so.

 Lullaby - My sassy girl ost

Can't keep my eyes off of you - Frank Valli

Say Yes - Elliott Smith

Done? If yes, flip this page.