This is where it all started... and ended.

This is the story of how I met someone I could impossibly forget.

I'll tell you the 'How' and the 'Why' but first, I need to make sure we're going to do things my way. Yes, like an interactive children's book. I want you to somehow  feel what I felt. Because what I felt was.... magic.                                      

Everything set? Here we go.

*Insert Lullaby - My sassy girl ost audio here*

My name is Lyric. Like the lyrics of a song. My mom is a violinist and my old man is a musical director. That pretty much explains the origin of my name. They separated when I was in high school. I live on my own  in a condo unit my parents gave me. 

It had been raining all day and the night was, as expected, giving me chills. I was starving and I needed caffeine. I've been up all night trying to finish editing my film project. And so, wearing khaki pants, a red hoodie, and a pair of sandals, I went to the nearest convenience store. Drops of rain rolled down the lens of my eyeglasses. It's 1:48 AM when I got back to the condominium lobby. I usually take the stairs for a mini exercise, but I saw the elevator and it looked so inviting. I was feeling dizzy, too, anyway. I walked towards  the elevator. Someone's got there first. It was closing so I ran and slid my hand, the one holding a can of cold coffee, between the closing doors. It bursted open.

 *Insert Can't take my eyes off of you - Frank Valli audio here* 

And I stood  there for a second, trying to fathom the situation I just stumbled upon.  I came in and right then and there I realized... *try imagining the scene in slow motion ;)*

I was alone with the most beautiful stranger.

Her eyes met mine, her mouth gently opened, a tiny soul of question mark escaped from her gaze.

She's saying something to me, but my ears were too busy listening to the track playing on my iPod. I plugged off my red earphones. The song still playing in my head.

I looked at her with a "Mmm?"

"What floor?",she asked for the second time. God, what a sweet voice.

"21st. Thank you.", I answered. She pushed the buttons first and when she's done she took a look at me and replied with a smile. 

I can feel my heart jumping up and down like a wild gorilla in a cage. 

I glanced at her. And with those few seconds, I memorized her breath-taking features. 

I was staring straight at the door but I am painting her inside my head. 

Short hair with a slight curl. Broad shoulders. Pretty lips, not too thin and not too thick. Eyebrows untouched, like it gracefully faded itself a bit to give emphasis on her tantalizing eyes.

I haven't told you, but I stand 6'1". And this girl. She's a few inches shorter than I am. She was leaning on the elevator wall opposite to where I was leaning, checking her phone. I looked at the lit buttons and I saw that her destination's on the 19th floor.

One side of the elevator is transparent so you could take a good view of the city. Such a beauty. The city looks intimidating and alluring from up here with those city lights.

I watched her reflection in the mirror right in front of me. Despite the cold atmosphere, she's wearing a gray v-neck, a yellow hoodie resting comfortably on her left shoulder. She was enjoying the view of the city as I secretly revel in her vivid reflection.

*Music stops*

The elevator went into a sudden halt. There was darkness for a couple of seconds. And the lights inside the elevator went on again.