Chapter 7

≫ Victoria

We finally arrive at the theatre after 10 minutes of talking about life with Cameron.

"Come on." I smile at Cameron as I run towards the doors of the theatre with Cameron quickly following behind

We enter and a big cool breeze hits us. We walk towards the cashiers to purchase our tickets.

"Two tickets for Paper towns please." I said and the cashier clicked on the screen.

"$25 please." The cashier said and Cameron dug into his bag and paid. I just looked at him. "The yellow is where you're sitting, change your seat to wherever you'd like."

I shook outta my thoughts in Cameron paying and chose two seats at the very top row on the middle then clicked enter. Our tickets printed out and the cashier handed it to us.

"Enjoy your movie!" She exclaimed and we walked away to concession.

"Cameron you didn't have to pay." I told Cameron.

"But isn't the guy supposed to pay on this so called 'date.' Besides, I wanted to pay." He protested and I sighed.

"I'm paying for my popcorn and stuff though." I exclaimed and he just nodded.

When it was our turn to order Cameron went first.

"Can I have a small popcorn, with a medium sprite and sour gummy bears please."

"And can I have a small popcorn, with a medium iced tea and peanut m&m's." I ended.

"That will be $15 please." The cashier said and before I could get my wallet out Cameron have him the money. The cashier then walked off to grab our drinks and popcorn.

"I thought I told you that I'd pay this time." I pouted.

"Boo hoo." Cameron said and then he stayed silent. "I-I'm sorry.." He mumbled.

"Cameron, it's fine. I don't care if you're mean to me, as long as your just joking." I said and hugged Cameron.

The cashier person then came back with our popcorn and drinks. We grabbed our candy off the stand in front of the counter then went towards to movie entrances. We handed the ticket person our tickets then proceeded to go into the theatre.

Cameron and I walk up the stairs to our seats and about 10 minutes later of commercials, the movie started.

-after the movie-

"Merp. It was okay." He blurted.

"Just okay? PAPER TOWNS IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!" I screamed in the parking lot earning some stares from couples and Cameron just laughed at me. "I'm glad I could make you laugh Cameron." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

We got into my car and I drove to his house. On the car ride to his house we sang along to numerous songs such as

'Where are Ü- by Justin Bieber'
And
'Hey Mama- by Nicki Minaj'

By the time 'Hey Mama' was over, we arrived at his house.

"Bye Cameron." I started and smiled at him then kissed his cheek. "We should do this again sometime."

"Yeah, we should." He smiled. "Bye." Cameron then got out of my car and I watched him walk into his house. Once he was in I quickly drove back home. I parked my car into the 3 car garage.

I then enter my house through the garage and am immediately greeted by my 7 year old sister.

"Hey Bri." I said as I walked over to where she was sitting on the couch and sat next to her. "I brought you some f my leftover popcorn." I said and handed it to her. Bri or Brianna, was currently mad at me for ditching her tonight so she ignored me.

She looked at me with her eyebrows furrowed and grabbed the popcorn out of my hand.

Okay then.

"Goodnight Bri." I chuckled then walked up the grand staircase to go to my room. I did my usual night routine then got into bed with my phone in hand.

I browsed through all my social medias then once I was done, I plugged my phone onto my stand up charger then turned off my bedside table lamp.

I lay there in my bed looking up at the ceiling thinking about my date with Cameron.

I think I'm in love.
________________
Awwwiduwhuwhsilc
This chapter was also so adorable. 💕

I updated 3 days in a row. YEET🙌🏽

Does anyone else just lay in bed and think about the conversations and stuff that happened with your crush?

That's me. 🙋🏻

Hope you loved this chapter as much as I did!

Please vote and if you want, comment on what you want to happen in the next chapter and I might write what you put with of course credits to you!

Ilyasm💕

-xilydallasx