Letters for Victoria #3

Dear Victoria,

Today was the best day with you yet! But going back to this morning, I saw you as you stormed away from Noah and Brittany. I wasn't sure why though. You caught me glancing at you and we smiled at each other.

The reason why I ran off so quickly after was because Noah was glaring at me like he wanted to beat me up. Well, I guess I'm used to that kind of glare too.

Anywho, back to tonight. We went to the amusement park and can I just say, Best. Night. Ever.

I made you go onto the slingshot which I thought was hilarious. The way you screamed at the top of your lungs the whole ride probably will make me go deaf now. Uhh, I can't hear anything right now! Joking. :)

We went through the haunted house, on the tilt a whirl, and so much more! We shared cotton candy and mini donuts as well. Ahh, it was just perfect. God, I'm sounding like such a fan girl right now!

The best part was the Ferris wheel. With the fire works going off just as we made it to the top. But the most amazing thing happened while we were up there. You kissed me. It was a long, settle, passionate kiss and from there.

I knew I was in love.

I knew that I was in love with the most perfect girl on earth and I still can't believe that we were hanging out with each other.

I just love you Victoria. With all my heart.

Love,
Cameron Dallas