Geekchicshipping

Okay listen, I know I said that I would do Rocketshipping next.. But I really feel like doing Geekchicshipping. So here it is!

-----

"I'll go." Serena said. She went to the center and spun the bottle. Her face was blank and she impatiently watched the bottle spin around. She hoped with all her heart that it would land on Ash... She had a crazy crush on Ash. The bottle started to slow down, and Serena's eyes sparkled in anticipation. The bottle finally landed on someone. Serena's jaw dropped.

Clemont!

She frowned, upset that it didn't land on Ash. Well, being stuck with Clemont is better than someone that I don't know, I guess. She thought to herself, trying to sound positive.

"Let's go, Clemont." she grumbled and went to the closet. Clemont followed her.

She doesn't sound very enthusiastic about this... Clemont thought, frowning as well. Serena didn't want to be in the closet with anyone other than Ash, and Clemont knew it.

Clemont went into the closet with Serena, and then he closed the closet door. Someone started the timer and the two sat in silence.

"It's kind of dark in here." Clemont said, standing up. He hesitantly looked for a light switch. He could barely see, but he managed to make out a fan on the ceiling. A light switch dangled from the ceiling fan. Clemont stood up on his tippy-toes, trying to reach the switch, but he was too short.

He pulled out a stool from the side of the closet and stood up on it. Then he tried standing up on his tippy-toes again, just to pull the switch.

"What are you doing? Be careful, don't fall-" Serena began to say as Clemont started to loose his balance.  Serena's sentence was cut off as Clemont toppled off the stool and onto Serena. The two of them screamed at the sudden collision, and they couldn't see anything in the darkness.

Meanwhile outside the closet..

Ash and Bonnie jumped when they heard a loud *thump* and scream from the closet.

"Ash, what do you think happened?" Bonnie asked worriedly.

"Well, we did forget to turn on the lights, so.." Ash said, laughing.

Back in the closet...

The lights randomly came on and Clemont noticed he was on top of Serena. His face flushed with embarrassment and said "Sorry!" Stupid clumsy me..

"Y-yeah, it's fine.. it's fine..." Serena replied, blushing. "Just please get off of me.."

Clemont snapped back into reality and stood up. "Sorry sorry sorry.."

Clemont felt very embarrassed. He was a clumsy person, and all of his inventions always blow up or something.. But he never imagined doing something this embarrassing.

His glasses were crooked and his hair was a bit messy. His face was red and he was looking away from Serena, biting his lip. He felt really nervous for some reason..

Serena looked at him.

He doesn't look very... okay... She thought. Clemont looked back at her and she blushed. He's kinda cute when he's flustered like that. She smiled at him. Clemont relaxed and smiled too.

I was so worried about Ash that I didn't realize that there's someone much better for me. And that special person is Clemont.

They looked at eachother longingly for a few seconds, and then Serena made the first move. She pressed her arms against Clemont's chest and kissed him. Clemont's eyes widened at Serena's sudden move, but then kissed her back. He wrapped his arms around her and they started kissing passionately. They were really into the kiss, but then...

The door opened.

"Time's up!" Bonnie said happily, but then her expression changed when she saw Serena and Clemont blushing madly at Bonnie. Their bodies were really close and Clemont's arms were wrapped around Serena.

"Whaaaaaat?" Bonnie exclaimed. "I never expected my brother and Serena to get together!"

"Well, we did.." They said, laughing nervously.

---

The famous trio of trouble-makers watched in disgust.

"They're still so young..." Jessie muttered.

"Too young for love." James said, shaking his head.

---

IF YOU DIDNT GET WHAT I DID THERE^ ITS A HINT FOR ROCKETSHIPPING NEXT CHAPTER. For real this time. I'm not lying, I promise. D:

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED... :D

I WAS INSPIRED TO DO THIS BY @EMSDRAGONOFFIRE

BECAUSE THANKS TO HER

I SHIP IT

A LOT

Anyways please give me some suggestions to make my fanfics better XD

I needs help :)

Okay that's all! See ya next chapter c: