Meet Rae

Dear Journal, Day 1

My first day in L.A. Was okay. I'm trying to find a place to live so I don't have to stay in this motel for long. A lot of the people here aren't okay. But I'll find a place soon. And then I'll become and actress. At least mom and dad gave me a couple thousand from my college fund to start me off. I wish they came here with me though. They are coming once I find a place so they can help me out. Colorado was way too boring for me. I can't stay back in Colorado. I mean. Of course there was Ross. But he moved a long time ago. He was my best friend along with Rocky , Rydel, Riker, and even Ryland. We always laughed at how our names started with all R's. They were so much into music and they're In a band now. Pretty famous too. On they're 2nd world tour. I went to their concerts before here in Colorado. you know. To support them. They would never remember me. Ross and I were in the same grade and we did everything together. I still have a crush on him from back then. But it will never work out. Anyways. I'm here in L.A. To follow my dreams. And that's what I'm going to do.

                                                                                                                                                                    ~Rae