Chapter 4

As soon as Jisoo stepped inside the school, heads quickly turned to her and whispers could be heard from here and there, her classmates backing away as she makes a single step. It seems like news about her getting called to the office yesterday have already spread like wild fire.

"I heard she got called to the office for threatening another girl to back off but this time, with a knife." A girl by the lockers told her friend who was beside her, which Jisoo heard clearly.

"Ssshhh! She could hear you stupid." The other girl told her friend, who looked up and suddenly met Jisoo's eyes. The two quickly dispersed as they saw Jisoo looking at them.

"I feel really bad for her dude. No one's ever going to like her cause she's kinda crazy." Some guy said as he passed by with a bunch of his friends.

"Do you actually like her Soo?" The guy beside him asked.

"I never said I did. I just said I felt bad for her." He groaned.

"Don't make Kyungsoo mad, Yeol." Another said and they walked down the hallway while laughing.

She was already used to hearing rumors about her every day and all of her schoolmates avoiding her because they think she's weird. There was nothing new to that. But she always felt alone, like an empty bottle being thrown in the trash that everybody avoids and she also felt like an outsider, as if she didn't belong with them. No matter how many times she told herself to not let those things get to her, it still did. And no matter how many times they call her crazy, retarded, or a psychopath, it hurts her.

As she made her way to class, some girls turned their heads towards her in disgusted look, wondering as to why such retarded person was still here, studying in their school. And some didn't even bother looking at her and went on with what they're doing. She walked to her seat, ignoring the stares that the others were giving her and settled down on her seat. As she sat down, she found her desk filled with scribbles and writings. She sighed and grabbed her book, then flipped it open to a page. She stared outside, hopefully waiting for this long day to finally end.

"Yah!" Haeryeong stopped Jisoo on her tracks who was making her way to her usual lunch table. "You thought I didn't know?"

"Know what?" Jisoo asked back and walked right past her.

Haeryeong blocked her way again and crossed her arms.

This time, Jisoo told herself not to get scared and back away from her any longer. She was sick and tired of this girl bullying and laughing at her.

"What is it this time? Aren't you already contented to see me suffer every single day? To see everyone ignoring me like I'm some sort of disease that they shouldn't breathe the same air with."

"Now that you mention it, I am contented, no, I'm happy actually. Wait. Yah! Kim Jisoo! You dare-"

"Now that I remember, you shouldn't be talking to me, you might catch this incurable disease." Jisoo said.

"Wow Kim Jisoo, now you got the nerve to actually talk back to me? Did you hit your head somewhere? Or did you leave your brain at home?" She scoffed.

"Don't you know who I am? You do know that I can make your whole high school life a living hell right?" She asked in an irritated tone and pushed Jisoo by the shoulder with her hand.

"Of course I know you, the whole school knows you as one of Krystal's minions. Speaking of, where is your queen? Oh right, she's taking a week break in Hawaii, leaving her minions in charge." Jisoo said.

"Yah! If you keep on doing this, I will seriously not let you off." Haeryeong warned.

Jisoo was just about to head off when Haeryeong grabbed her by the arm.

"Oh and I heard you were trying to flirt with Mark. Did you actually think that you have a chance with him? He doesn't even notice you, so if were you, I'll just give up especially since everybody here thinks you're crazy."

Haeryeong scoffed and looked at her. "Give up your one-sided love cause he won't ever look at a girl like you. You must have lost your mind for good to actually think that he might like you."

Jisoo didn't say anything and just remained quiet. "Don't you even try to talk to him again or you'll be sorry for good." Haeryeong threatened.

Haeryeong quickly smiled as she saw Mark walking into the cafeteria.

"Oh! Mark oppa!" Haeryeong called out as she waved at him.

"Move it." She told Jisoo and shoved her out of the way causing her to fall down, making everyone turn to her direction.

She could hear everyone whispering and she heard some say that she was an attention seeker. They probably didn't see what happened and thought that Jisoo purposely fell down to grab attention.

Mark saw her trying to put the spilled food back into her tray and he sighed as he saw what actually happened.

"Oppa. Let's go!" Haeryeong smiled and clung onto his arm.

Mark removed her hands off then went towards as to where Jisoo was and dragged her up causing Jisoo to stand up.

As she did, her eyes widened as she saw Mark beside her. Mark dragged her out of the cafeteria causing everyone to be in shock and speechless. Confused as to why Mark, a popular guy would bother taking his time with a psycho.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author's note: Hello everyone, I know it's been a while since I last updated and this chapter is one heck of a short and boring chapter but I promise that you will like the next update cause I'm already typing it now! And all your questions will be finally answered hehe! Anyway, I hope you will continue reading my fanfic and give comments! Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing! Love you guys! ^^