Chapter 3

She quickly opened her eyes as soon as her alarm clock rang. She sighed at the thought of needing to get through another day again. She got up from her bed and opened her curtains, to be greeted by a cloudy weather. She tied her hair in a bun and went to her study table to put her notebooks inside her backpack. She looked at the picture and smiled.

"I'll see you later oppa." She said at the picture and then head out of her room.

She rubbed the back of her neck as she saw her aunt in the living room sleeping like a hobo. Her aunt's legs were sprawled in the couch while her head was in the floor. Empty cans of beer were scattered around the floor. She carried her aunt to the couch and placed a blanket around her. She then started picking up the cans that were scattered in the living room. She cleaned everything that was scattered on the floor and threw it all in the garbage can.

She went to cook some breakfast for the both of them and ate alone in the dinning table. She went back to her room to wash up and get ready to go to school. She looked at the mirror and fixed her uniform. She tied her hair in ponytail and wore her glasses. She smiled and grabbed her backpack from the chair. She went out of her room and found her aunt still sleeping soundly in the couch.

"I'm leaving." She said before she went out of the house.

Jisoo found history class really boring and her teacher's way of telling the story made the class even sleepier. She just decided to look out at the window and watched as the rain hits the ground.

"Mark haksaeng. Finally coming to class I see?" The teacher said as she saw Mark sneakily making his way to his chair as he high fived Jackson.

"Yo teach!" Mark greeted and flashed a charming smile causing the girls to squeal in delight, making Jisoo want to strangle them.

The teacher glared at Mark for always causing trouble in class and then she shouted to catch the class' attention back to the lesson.

Jisoo finally turned her head from the window to him, since he was better view than the view outside. Mark was busy smiling and laughing at Jackson's jokes.

As Jackson was busily drawing something in a piece of paper, Mark was peeking and started cracking up by his friends' side.

The teacher just ignored them cause she knew the two still wouldn't listen no matter how many times she'll call their names.

Mark suddenly turned, making eye contact with Jisoo, making her feel flustered as he saw her staring at him. The smile on his face quickly faded as he saw Jisoo, instead it turned into a thin line.

Jisoo looked away as she could feel her cheeks burning, like as if she was just caught peeping on someone.

She wouldn't dare to turn her head around again because she was afraid that Mark might see her staring at him again.

Just then there was an announcement on the speaker, "Kim Jisoo haksaeng of class 4-1, please proceed to the principal's office now."

Everyone quickly turned to look at her, curious as to why she was being called to the office. Jisoo didn't know either, she didn't even know what she had done wrong to be called to the office.

The class began to murmur the possibilities as to why she was being called. "I bet she couldn't handle her psychotic self and done something crazy."

Jisoo was now even more embarrassed and couldn't look at Mark at all. Her name was just broadcasted to the whole school and much worst, she was being called to the office.

"Well? What are you waiting for Jisoo? Go." The teacher said, annoyed since Jisoo was bothering the class.

Mark looked at Jisoo who quickly stood up from her seat, hiding her face as she walked out of class. He wondered why she was being called to office but then decided not to even bother think about it.