Hard Love Story

It's a normal day at school.

Luhan stared at Tiffany.Tiffany smiled,"Lulu can I copy your notes?"Luhan sighed,"Fany,you didn't you did them during class? I noticed you've writing in your notebook the whole time."Tiffany pouts,"I wasn't~ I was drawing you~ soooo can I borrow them?!"Luhan sighed,"Gosh Fany...If you want to get in a good college-"YoonA interrupted,"You'd have to be smart for cutie Lulu!Or he will leave you!And marry mee!"Luhan stared at YoonA with annoyed eyes.

"This always happens! Girls hitting on my boyfriend! And boys hurting on me! Ugh so so so annoying! Just get a away,we won't date you nor kiss you!"Tiffany thought while YoonA flirted with Luhan.Luhan smiled,"Please go away-"Taeyeon interrupted,"Lulu if I WAS your girlfriend I would kiss you until the world ends!!"Then Sooyoung pushes her away and smiled,"Luhan I love you,can we just get outta of this dump and go to China?"Luhan grab Tiffany's hand and walks away.

Tiffany frowns,"This is ANNOYING!!"Luhan said,"I know!"Then Kris walks towards Tiffany and hugs her.

"Crap! Kris,the hottest guy here is hugging me right in front of my boyfriend! Get away!!"Tiffany thought.Kris stopped hugging her and give Tiffany his number then walks away towards his girlfriend Jessica."Ugh he has Jessica,my best friend! She is pretty how about boys hit on her!!"Tiffany thought.Then Lay and Kai smiled at Tiffany while D.O whistled.

Tiffany frowns,"Luhan can't we just skip school! I can't handle this!"Luhan says,"Sorry Tiffany but you know..My parents would yell at me.Even yours!"Tiffany pouted.Luhan smiled,"And Fany Xiumin,Sehun,Baekyun,and Suho treats you like a friend.Plus Jessica,Sunny,Hyoyeon,Yuri,and Seohyun treats me like a friend.So don't worry!"Tiffany frowns,"But what if you fall for Taeyeon,Sooyoung,or the other girls? They are way prettier than me.."Luhan grabs Tiffany's hand and held them close to his chest.He smiled,"You are the prettiest girl here."

Tiffany blushes.Then Luhan kissed her on the lips.She hugs him,then kisses him back.