Enemies

Luhan & Tiffany was at their desks.Looking at the broad.Chanyeol smiled,"Hi Tiffany-"Jessica walks towards Chanyeol and said,"Yah don't you have Baekhyun to flirt with?"Chanyeol blushes and ran to Baekhyun then Taeyeon walks by and said,"Hey Luhan-" Kris said,"Don't you have Baekhyun to make out with?"Jessica and Tiffany started to laugh.

Jessica said while pouting,"Tiffany-ah I need some help with the....rivals...." Luhan stared at her and said,"Huh? What is the rival?" Jessica looked around and whispered,"SinB and Eunha." Luhan looked at her confusedly but then shrugged. Tiffany nodded and got up from her seat. Kris said,"Well then don't get hurt." Tiffany said,"Okay." Jessica and Tiffany walked out of the room.

SinB chuckled,"Oh! There's that girl JUNG JESSICA!" Luckily Eunha wasn't there, so Tiffany shouted,"RESPECT YOUR UNNIES-" "My my. Hwang Tiffany tryna to get strong?" Tiffany turned around and saw Eunha with her gang behind her.Jessica said while bowing,"Please respect u-" Eunha grabbed a bat from one of her fellow gang members, Sowon and said,"Huh so you are going to get nice and sweet to us?Huh?" Jessica and Tiffany stared in confusion while SinB chuckled once again and said,"Oh so now you are scared?" Jessica shook her head and said,"Why does that bat has an toy sticker?" The atmosphere became awkward and everyone was silent. The only thing that was heard was the heavy breathing of Eunha and SinB. The two screamed,"IT'S ACTUALLY AN REAL BAT." And more excuses. Tiffany said,"Okay. Well..... You guys can get an real bat. Bye." Jessica and Tiffany walked away while the two others freaked out.