Not a Casual Illness

I realize I haven't updated... Yes, I've turned into one of those writers I hate. I never have ideas. Please message me if you do, I'm desperate. And this chapter title sucks, but I'm using it cause I'm an idiot. Anyway, I'm going to Disney World with my sister in two weeks so I might be able to write some drafts for this story on the plane! Please tell me if you have ideas. Here we go~

Two hours, two excruciating hours passed in the guild. There was an uncomfortable silence, that settled over like a blanket.

"Erza, would you like cake?" Asked Gray holding out a plate, desperate to make to requip mage move from the spot she'd been standing at since Lucy had passed out.

A silent response filled his words. Gray huffed, and walked back to the bar to drop of the plate on his way to the infirmary. The plate circled like coin after spinning and clattered on the wood surface of the bar.

"Uh, I believe that the whole guild's wondering how our favorite celestial Mage is-"

"Shh, Gray!" Hissed Wendy, who was standing in front of Lucy's bed.

Gray could faintly hear Natsu whispering, "C'mon, Luce. The guild could be in danger. Wake up...please."

The blonde stirred, slightly moving more than before with quicker breaths.

"Continue, Natsu-san!" Encouraged Wendy.

Nearly everyone in the guild had huddled behind Gray, who was at the infirmary entrance.

As Natsu parted his lips to say something else, a blue exceed flew in over head and dropped a green fish into Lucy's face.

"Fish can do anything!" Happy called,
Flying circles above Lucy's head.

"HAPPY YOU IGNORANT S-"

"NATSU!" Exclaimed most people in the guild, as they saw Lucy's arms moving and head turn to the other side.

The blonde then slowly lifted her hand up and swatted the fish off the bridge of her nose.

Her lips parted and she breathed out, "Water."