The Fight Between Good and Evil

Everyone was huddled as a group, waddling around the guild to stay away from Gajeel and Natsu. Wendy seemed safe. It was a festival about coming of age after all.

Levy though was sitting at the bar with Happy drinking rootbeer and herself drinking a rootbeer float. Mirajane felt safe behind the bar like it was the Great Wall of China.

Later that evening, when the sun was setting, calmness settled over the guild and everyone fanned out, no longer entirely worried over the possibly aggressive Dragon Slayers.

That was until Natsu might've unsettled the peace.

An expulsion of orange flames shot out from the middle of the guild, directed at a certain make wizard.

"Gray, you're a threat to me," panted Natsu, holding fists by his sides.

"NOT MORE LOVE RIVALS!" Shrieked Juvia.

Lucy leaned over to her and whispered, "I think love rival is what Natsu sees of Gray. But who's he a love rival to?"

Mira, Juvia, Freed, Lisanna, Bickslow, and even Levy who was in a nearby corner reading whipped their heads towards Lucy and stares with the most dumbfounded look the celestial Mage'd ever seen.

"What."

A chorus rang after Lucy's words, or rather word.

"SHE'S OBLIVIOUS!"

"AS STUPID AS NATSU!"

"KNOWS NOTHING!"

"THE OTP!"

Another "what." came from Lucy's lips.

"YOU!"

A gasp escaped Lucy's lips. And then another "What."

Most of the guild members slapped their foreheads.