Chapter 7

When I woke up I was strapped to a chair with silver chains with a table in front of me. Werewolves. I saw a man walk up to me and sit down on a chair across from me. "Name." He said. "Name?" I repeated back to him. "Do not play with me mutt. What is your name and why are you on my territory?" he spat back at me rudely.

'I don't like his attitude towards us. Don't say anything, just make up something to get under his skin darling.' Silvia told me.

'Ok.' I replied back.

"Hi my name is Squidward Sherlock Holmes. I'm here because I stated the obvious." I said to him with my Glasgow grin. I saw a fear flash in his eyes but he covered it up with an emotion even I didn't recognize. I started whistling a tune my mother would sing to me every night when I was a child. It was a song my mother used to sing to me when I was ever sad or in trouble,

"Oh, why you look so sad?

The Tears in your eyes

Come on and come to me now

Don't be ashamed to cry

Let me see you through

'Cause I've seen the dark side too

When the night falls on you

You don't know what to do

Nothing you confess

Could make me love you less

I'll stand by you

I'll stand by you

I won't let nobody hurt you

I'll stand by you

So, if you're mad, get mad!

Don't hold it all inside

Come on and talk to me now

Hey, what you got to hide?

I get angry too

Well I'm a lot like you

When you're standing at the crossroads

And don't know which path to choose

Let me come along

'Cause if you're wrong

I'll stand by you

I'll stand by you

I won't let nobody hurt you

I'll stand by you

Take me in into your darkest hour

And I'll never desert you

I'll stand by you

And when, when the night falls on you baby

You're feeling all alone

You won't be on your own

I'll stand by you

I'll stand by you

I won't let nobody hurt you

I'll stand by you

Take me in into your darkest hour

And I'll never desert you

I'll stand by you

Oh, I'll stand by you

I'll stand by you."

By the time I finished singing, the man cried himself to sleep that no one could wake him up from for at least an hour or 4. I grabbed a hairpin from my hair and unlocked the cuffs around my hands and legs, the silver chains fell to the ground. I immediately I got up and ran out the room quietly into another room full of guys screaming at a video game with two girls cuddling with two other guys. I sneaked past them upstairs to the fourth room on the right side of the hospital.

'Ace this is a girls' room. Geez, looks like someone has a passion for fashion and is a real werewolf player!' I heard Silvia laugh.

'You can say dat again gurl!' I told her.

I walked over to what I thick is the closet and found like a centuries worth of clubbing clothes and high heels. I want all of it, now! I ran back into the bedroom and grabbed a duffle bag and a backpack then started loading lots of clothes and shoes in them. Fortunately I was able to fit almost a quarter of this girls' closet. I changed into what looked like a gold sparkly bra, tight black leather leggings, and black 8 inch stiletto boots that came up to my knees.

'Wow. You couldn't have dressed anymore disgusting but amazing at the same time.' Silvia said with wide eyes.

'Shut up! It's all this girl has, that's actually sexy lookin!' I snarled back at her.

I went to her bathroom and curled up my hair, then I put on some cherry red lipstick, I put her brand new Maybelline Colossal Chaotic mascara on to make my eye look wild, I put sparkling gold eye shadow on and made sure to make my eyes have wings that are outlined in a dark blue, and lastly I used some light pink blush on my cheeks. I walked over to her dresser and found lots of expensive and irreplaceable jewelry, wow this girl must be extremely rich, but not after I leave! I giggled as I took every last drop of her jewelry and put it in a clutch that I had found.

'Silvia isn't this soooo fun!!!' I asked Silvi.

'Well of course! I've never had this much fun in my life!' She screamed.

Once I emptied this girls' room of anything valuable that she had, I cut myself and used my blood to write on her bathroom mirror and everything else,

"Sharing is caring babe!

Xoxo!"

I left her room and went downstairs and caught the attention of every guy and girl in the room even a now awake and angry Alpha man. I smirked and felt my eyes turn amber, "Hey guys, I love you all very much but can you all load everything you have that is both expensive and irreplaceable in the very big jeep outside please? And don't forget to give me all of your weapons, wallets, and bank account numbers with the passwords." Man, do I love my power of seduction. Everyone immediately started packing the stuff in the huge jeep parked outside. The Alpha came back with the packs' information and handed it to me and asked me, "There you go milady. I wiped my office clean of our information and I burned our computers and phones all for you." I took the packet from him.

I went outside to the packet in the glove compartment of the jeep and came back inside. I was on my way back to the living room, only to be attacked by the Alpha. He roughly kissed me and pushed me on the couch. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him back.

'HEY ACE LILIANA-EVANGELINA SILVERBLOOD! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING! BUSINESS NOT PLEASURE REMEMBER!' Silvia screamed at me, snapping me back to reality.

'Thanks Silvia, but don't ever use my whole name please. I don't use the power of seduction because it really take a toll on me.' I laughed.

'Anytime, just focus.' She replied giggling.

I quickly pushed the Alpha off of me, "I'm very disappointed in you! What is your name?" I commanded in my Alpha/Luna voice.

He got off of me and cowered back, "James ma'am. I'm sorry." He said with head down fiddling with his fingers like a five year old that just got in trouble. "Get the thickest newspaper you can find and give it to me. NOW!" I command James and he quickly let then came back with silver chain whip. "We didn't have any news-"he started.

"Shut up and shift NOW!" I commanded him as I snatched the whip from him. He shifted into a huge black wolf. I hit him with the whip multiple time before he went unconscious. Stupid wolves.