Untitled Part 13

As soon as I was about to sit down in the living room and take a nap I heard Kimmy scream my name. I rushed to my bedroom and found her pacing back and forth with Ace on the bed whimpering and crying, and Kimmy had scratches all over her face and stomach where her shirt was torn apart. "She wouldn't stop hissing at me so I tried picking her up but when I did, she got furious at me and started scratching me everywhere and I think her nails are made of silver, considering they're like, crazy sharp and my wounds aren't healing fast enough!" she yelled in my face angrily.

"Just go to the infirmary ok, Kimmy? Just don't lash out on me now." I told him calmly. She nodded her head and left. I saw Ace carefully slide off the bed and start scratching the floor, hard. She started drawing random things into the floor and walls like babies, wolves, foxes, and other things along that line. Then the lastly she drew, was the moon on fire with a heart around it. The memory block is fading, and fast.

'That only happens when something's wrong with Ace remember when she got extremely sick with that rare virus that we all caught and she started getting angry at you and her parents for not telling her about who he was?' Oh crap!

'Call in that favor from the Moon Goddess, NOW! No questions and NO DISAGREEMENTS!' Xavier screamed at me.

"Jimmy! Where are you? It's an emergency!" I yelled as loud as I could. A little boy came rushing in my bedroom, "Yes Tyler?" "Can you set up an emergency meeting with the Moon Goddess please?" I asked. "You can't. She isn't available." He said to me.

"Well, she's never busy for me. Tell her that she owes Johnny a favor and she wouldn't want anything to happen to her precious new born baby." I threatened. Little Jimmy backed off, "But dad said that I can never ever summon the Moon Goddess." "I don't care. I'll deal with James- I mean your father when he gets back. Just do it now. I am your temporary Alpha at this point, and please don't make me command you." I begged him.

His head snatched down then back up, eye brown eyes were now completely white. "What can I do for you Johnny Tyler Malik because I was just about to tuck my baby in bed." She asked me angrily. "Well, excuse me. You said you'd always have time for your son. Also I wanted to use my favor," I pointed at Ace still whimpering, "on the girl I love that is stuck and gravely ill."

"I need to be in my own body, I'll be back dear." In a flash she was out of Little Jimmy's body. I pointed at the door and he respectively left, closing the door behind himself. A couple minutes later my mother, A.K.A The Moon Goddess, came back in her pink rose colored puffy dress, her long curly brown hair was down to her waist. The first thing she did was come over to me is hug me and kiss my forehead. "I missed you dear. I'm glad to see you still wearing the ring I gave you a month ago." She said to me smiling.

"I missed you to mum and so did Carlos. How Lola?" I asked. Before she could answer, I heard Ace hissing and growling at my mother. "The girl you're in love with is.... um .... Their daughter? The fox siren!" she started panicking. "What's so bad about Ace mum?" I ask curiously. "I helped her real father raised Ace during her very first lifetime. We accidentally raised her wrong. We never paid much attention to her. We never bailed her out of jail when she robbed people or murdered people in cold blood. She would always tell me that father would be proud.

She'd spend her nights in her room, or so, that's what she made us think when she was actually at parties. Feeding." She sighed. "What do you mean, feeding? What was she feeding off of?" I asked. She looked me in the eye sadly, "Love and anything in that culture without even knowing it. She had always had this attraction to parties, especially the huge wild ones. She'd come home the next morning smiling like a mad man and that same day, at school the people would pick on her because she was different. So, one day, they pushed her too far over the limit and...," my mother broke down in tears, "She murdered everyone in the school for revenge. All but one. He was a siren and her bestfriend. Everyone but him thought she was mad and need help, but not him. He loved her just the way she was.