Chapter 13- Unsure

LUHAN'S POV:

Aish I'm confused with my feelings damn. I'm not falling for Yoona right? Right? Aish what if I am? Am I going to confess it to her? What if...what if she'll hate me? What if she will stay away from me? What if--Fvck Luhan. STUPID WHAT IF'S. Argh!

"Hyung are you okay?" Aish. I think I am. I think. I think.

"Ne. I think so. What are you doing here maknae? Do you need something? Do you have any problems?"

"Why? What happened? Why aren't you sure that you are okay hyung?" Argh this annoying little devil. "Oh by the way, I just passed by your room. Your door was slightly open so I peeked inside. And then I saw you being you know being very serious. What are you thinking anyway?"

Geez. Why is Sehun so annoying?

"Nothing important actually." Huh. Really Luhan? Nothing important?

Sehun laughed "Oh? If it isn't important hyung you wouldn't be that serious hahaha." Wtf. I guess I have to say it to Sehun already aish.

"Uhmm..." How can I say it in front of this Evil Maknae?! What if he's going to share it with Snsd's Maknae?! Seohyun noona? Oh no.

"Faster hyung!" Urgh.

"Okay. Okay. Here it goes." He nodded. "I think I'm inlove with one of our SNSD Noona Maknae. I think I'm inlove with Im Yoona.." I looked away when I saw Sehun's face. Ne. I know it's shocking but why do he have to make his face like that?

"Woah! Cool! I'm going to support you two hyung! LuYoon for the win! Oh my God!" Wtf is he gay or something?!

"Wtf Sehun are you gay?! And wtf is LuYoon?!" -____-

"I'm not hyung! I'm not!" He pouted. Wtf. Confirmed. "I like Seohyun noona. So I'm not gay okay?" He said while looking away. "Uhh so btw, LuYoon is your Couple Name! LUHAN AND YOONA FOR THE WIN!!" He shouted.

"WTF SEHUN! SHUT UP! THE OTHER MEMBERS WILL HEAR YOU!"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN LUHAN AND YOONA MAKNAE?" Suho and Kris hyung interrupted our conversation. Fvck.

"Uhh...uhm...uhh hehe.." I face palmed.

HI CHINGUS! 150 VOTES! YEHEEEY. I WISH YOU ENJOYED THE UPDATE. I LOVE YOU ALL!