The new boy - Chapter 1

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I looked up to turn my alarm off when i saw the time "HOLY CRAP!!!" I was gona be late for school and it was my first day!!!

Hi my name is Melody and I have jet black hair that goes down to my waist. I've got green eyes which everyone finds weird and cool at the same time. I have a slim figure and I'm 5'6 which is VERY average!

I was hopping around my room trying to get change while eating a banana which didn't go very well... let's just say I'm gonna have to clean my carpet when I get back home from school! When I was finally ready I looked at my reflection in the mirror and i had to addmit I looked really cute! I was wearing a black top that showed my back wearing a leather jacket underneath, underneath I was wearing some faded jeans and red flats.

When I got to school the hallways were desserted which meant that I was definitely late! Oh well I sighed i was bound to end up in trouble anyway. I never figured out why Mr Anthony always hated me and thought i was up to something! I mean yea once I got into detention...But that was for talking!!!!

Anyway when I go into class I was fixed with a cold stare from Mr Anthony. "I'm gald you could join us Ms Davidson. I guess we're gonna have someone else joining detention today." He said while scribbling onto a detention slip.

Why did life have to be so mean to me?! I took the slip and when to take my seat but got tripped over by Ben. I landed on my bum and saw him sniggering. "Please get off the floor Ms Davidson. Its the janitors job to clean the floors not you." Mr Anthony said looking amused. I got up trying to hard the blush creeping into my face. "Yes sir." Was all I could manage.I could stil hear Ben sniggering.

Oh this was gonna be a long day!

BRRRRR BRRRRR

Finally it was time for break! I made my way to the cafeteria and got some chips from the vending machine before walking out to where the benches were. I looked around trying to find my friends. I finally spotted them walking up to a table with a guy I had never seen before! Oh and i just had to say he looked SOOO edible!

He had dirty blonde hair and his eyes were light blue...like the sky! He had pale skin and OH those lips!! They looked SOOO kissable! Before I was caught drooling over him i made my way over to them. 

"Oh hey Mel!" My Best friend Rosie yelled at me waving me over.

"Hey! Who's this?" I asked pointing to the oher guy. "OH thats the new kid. His name's Jake. He's my cuz!" She said excitedly looking at me and waggling her eyebrows. I just roled my eyes at her. "Ok cool! Hi Dyaln! Mynames Melody but you can call me Mel if you want!"

"ummm hi." He said looking down shyly. "You don't need to be shy! You don't have to worry i won't bite." I said jokingly. It just made him even more hesitant!!

________________________________________________________________________________ Ok I just wanted to see if i could keep writing for a while.. I don't even know the end to my story!! soo weird! But plz keep voting commenting and meybe become a fan!