Is This Love?//

Today has been the most amazing day of your life, and there's no denying it as a huge smile spreads across your face.

"Oh my gosh!" You squeal as your one and only, your boyfriend, walks closer, a box held in his large hands. "You bought pizza!"

"Yep," He says, sitting down on the picnic rug next to you and opening the box and pulling out a slice laden with cheese and pepperoni. "The pepperoni pieces reminded my of your acne," He tell you.

"Oh, you're so sweet!" you can't help but gush, throwing your arms around his neck. He awkwardly pats your back, continuing to shovel the pizza that reminds him so much of your beauty into his mouth.

You pull back after a minute, and between the two of you you manage to finish the whole pizza. You let him keep the box so he can remember the acne/pepperoni for the rest of your two lives, which you have no doubt will be together.

After a bit, you climb into his sleek car and he starts to drive you home. He turns on the radio after a few minutes, and you start to sing along to the song that comes on.

"GOT A LONG LIST OF EX LOVERS, THEY'LL TELL YOU I'M INSANE!" You scream, and suddenly the car stops.

"You're so perfect," Your boyfriend leans in. "You remind me so much of that perfect pizza. . ."

You stop singing. "You're so perfect too!" You tell him.

"No, you don't understand," He says. "I want to eat you, like the pizza,"

And then suddenly he pulls out a giant knife and fork and stabs you before he eats your body.

Was that what you were expecting? This is a joke, btw. There's no way anyone could taste as good as pizza.