Chapter 1

I'm finally packing and leaving my old life behind and start a new life with my friends May and Sarah. As I was packing I got call from May.

(May - M, Elizabeth - E)
M- heyyyy Elizabeth ready to live in California
E- yes, I can't wait, did Lizzy pick you yet
M- ya, get ready. So we aren't late for are flight, be there in 5
E- Kk bye see you soon
M- can't wait bye
* ends call*

I grad the last of my stuff and pack them up. I heard the door bell ring it was May and Lizzy. Lizzy is taking us to the airport because we want to say goodbye and we don't have a car. Me and May are matching again, this is the third this week. But we can't change that we always think alike.

As we were heading there, there was traffic as usual. It's New York, when is there not traffic. We put on music so we didn't get bored of just waiting.

We got to the airport we were running late so we ran to the plane, we got to are plane they were about to close the door. But we started yelling so we can get on.

We got to are seats in first class. I slept the whole way because I get panic attacks when I'm the plane. May woke me up when we landed. We got off and notice how hit it was, and we're in sweatpants and a sweat jacket. We ran to the bathroom and changed.

We headed the parking lot where Sarah is waiting for us. I can't wait to see her it's been a year since we haven't saw her, it was hard without her. We had a youtube chancel with the three of us called Sem girlz. We started it when we were in 9th grade and did it ever since. We're almost at 11 million fans. We're one of the biggest groups on YouTube. We been on tour and all around the world.

So we got there, I saw Sarah and ran to her and May followed. We just stand there hugging for a long time. We finally let go. I put my bags in the truck and got in front seat of the car.

We got to the house and I loved it! It was so big and beautiful. When we told Sarah we're moving down here, she went to look for house for the three of us. We graded are things and went in. As soon as I walked in I screamed, "I get the biggest room". I ran upstairs and found it and claimed it. It has a big walk in closet and has a view of the backyard, I look out and saw a pool. Man, this house has everything, best roommates, it's big, Has a pool, and most important FOOD. I began  to unpack some of cloths and put it in the walk in closet.

When I was all done I went down stairs to just look around, May came down stairs so we walked around together. " Sarah said we live in a neighborhood that has a lot of people that are on youtube, famous singers, and actors". "Really It would be so cool if we meet some of them".  "Ya but I think Sarah all ready made some friends with people in are neighborhood" I smile "really who". May looks like she going to go crazy " ITS O2L", " REALLY O2L I LOVE THEM SO MUCH". May and I watched them all the time and May loves sam.  Sarah yells down to us from upstairs, "hey guys is it okay if they come over they want to meet you guys". Me and May looked at eachother and scream "YES", There are idols.

I rub up stairs because I'm wearing something that I don't want them to see me in. I changed in ripe  jeans and black crop top that say I will love you to the moon and back.

They ate coming over at 3:00pm and right know it is 2:30pm. So I unpacked my room and get it a little bit nicer looking. I put up my picture of my family and picture of when my me, Sarah, and May became all friends in kindergarten. Sarah walks up beside me and looked at the picture " hey that's one of my favorite photos of us". I smiled "it reminds me of the good old days". "hey about my friend I might of talked about you and may, they think your pretty cool and they want you to be on a video with them" I don't know what to say my inner fan girl is screaming. I smile and nod and she leaves.

It was 3:00 so I ran down stairs and called for pizza. They came over and they seemed pretty cool and I talked with them a lot like the whole entry time without screaming. They showed me there videos and I could not stop laughing, they are one of the funniest youtubers I know. I looked over at Kian and he was laughing with me because I was laughing so much. Everyone started laughing I tried to stand up and I fell on the ground. I tried to get up but I couldn't do Trevor help me up.

Then I showed my videos to them and they loved them and laugh at them in a good way I hope. Then I saw the one of my videos with all my friends at high school graduation, I totally forgot I vloged the whole thing.

My only friends in high school was May and Sarah. I had some close ones but we don't stay in touch anymore. I always thought I would see all my friends even when I am older. But I know all my friends have busy lives.

But I think I found some  new friends. As we we were watching some more videos I remembered that I totally forgot that I have to finish my video. So I grad my camera and turn it on "hi guys I hope u like my video and if u do please give me a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel. Oh ya, and I meant O2L, go subscribe to them. If you want me and O2L to make a video tell me in the comments. Ok bye guys see you next time".