Ch. 4.1- Fallin/The Gala/Audition

Rihanna's POV

Later that night

"Rih, you ready baby?" Chris called out from our hotel room.

I walked out seeing Chris in his black Tom Ford tuxedo with matching shoes. He was fixing his bow tie in the mirror he stopped when he saw me. I was in a Stella McCartney gold long dress with the back out showing my ass crack a little. My hair was in a stylish hairstyle and my make up was naturally put together.

"Wow! You are absolutely breathtaking." He came over to me and spun me around. My back was now against his chest. He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear. "I have something for you." He pulled out a black velvet box. I opened it; it was a gold shiny bracelet with diamonds surrounding it. "Read the inscription baby." I turned it around it read:

Breezy💞RiRi 4 Life.

"You love me?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"I'm in love with you Baby girl." He turned me around and smiled while wiping away my tears with his thumb.

"I feel the same way Chris I've fallen hard for you in a matter of months. It's crazy!"

"I know but I've found my soulmate and I'm not just saying that because of the sex." He chuckled. "But baby I want to be with you if you will have me. I wanna be your man. We go public tonight." He said as he clasped the bracelet on my wrist.

"Are you sure baby?" I asked him making sure this is what he really wanted.

"Say you want me and I'm yours and your mine." He said seriously

"I want you." I sincerely said.

He kissed me long and passionate before breaking the kiss. "Who knew that you could find love in the office." I giggled fixing his bow tie.

"A true love at that." He smiled.

That night we officially made our first public
appearance at the Symphonic❤️Love Foundation Gala. Chris and I walked the red carpet holding hands or him holding my waist. He kissed my cheek or my lips; we smiled for the cameras; Chris made it publicly known that I was his.

Ryan Seacrest: Wow it's a great night out. Chris Brown's foundation gala made a huge turn out. A lot of celebrities are here to support the young multi-talented businessman. Here's the man of the hour himself.

"Hey Chris this a great cause glad to see you giving back." Ryan said to Chris he smiled.

"Thank you,  I just hope that all the kids will enjoy this new art center with the money we'll raise tonight."  Chris said.

"I will definitely sign a check over for that cause." Ryan said surely.

"Thank you appreciate that man." Chris smiled and shook his hand.

"Of course now," He looked over at me "Who's your beautiful date?"

"This is Rihanna, my girlfriend." Chris smiled proudly. I giggled at him blushing with his dimples. "Aw baby your so cute!" I cooed

"Wow no longer on the market Chris?" Ryan said.

"Sorry ladies he's very much taken." I spoke up looking at the camera playfully grabbing his arm.

"How long you guys been together?" He asked

"Almost 5 months and don't worry it will last longer." Chris spoke.

"Great. Hope to see you more around Chris Rihanna; before I let you lovely couple go what are you wearing?" I spoke up for the both of us.

"I'm wearing a Stella McCartney dress and shoes, also Chris is wearing a Tom Ford tuxedo with Tom Ford shoes." I grinned looking at Ryan