Ch.14 -The Plan

Rihanna's POV

Today was Thursday and I haven't been back home in a few weeks. I miss Chris I do but he wasn't being honest with me about this stalker situation; I felt really hurt that he would keep something like that from me knowing this person could possibility harm me and him. I know what he said about handling it on his own; but we are in a relationship together 50/50 partnership we could've work out this issue together. But nah he wanted to keep shit a secret to which I was angry at him for doing the most.

I haven't spoke to him since our fight but he's been blowing up my phone text messages and phone calls filling up my voicemail inbox. Mijo told me he was going through it without me and really missed me. I missed my baby so much but he was on punishment until further notice.

I got out of bed I was staying at my apartment that I still paid rent for even though I lived with Chris I wanted to still have my own space just like he did and for times like these is when I needed my apartment the most. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face before I headed back to my bed to check my phone. I had a message that read important from Chris. I read it and he basically said he needed my help with this stalker Thursday night which was tonight and that he was confronting this chick.

Looking at the message again thinking if I wanted to see this person or Chris. I really wanted to know the truth about whatever is going on. Something told me if I went I would be angry all over again and probably beat this bitch's ass for even threatening me.

Sighing I called Mel to come over she was always good with helping make the best decisions for my life that's why she's the bestie. We were in the living room smoking a blunt and eating junk food while talking about this situation. "So what are you going to do?" She said blowing smoke from her mouth.

"I have no idea on one hand I love him and want to help him with this stalker and know the truth but on another hand I don't wanna talk to him cause he didn't tell me the truth about whatever's going on with this situation."

"I get that Robyn he should've told you you're absolutely right and I'm mad at him for you, but you also need stop being stubborn and help your man out. He's giving you an opportunity to come face to face with this crazy person; so you gotta do what you have to do cause this person might hurt Chris."

I sighed and started to think if I really wanted to see him and see this person who keeps stalking him. I told Mel my decision and she understood. When she left an hour later. I texted Chris

I should be mad at you which I still am but I love you and we're in a relationship that is suppose to be 50/50. Even though my trust is kinda of broken with you right now you said you needed my help; I'm willing to put my feelings aside to help you. Help us. But we will be talking about this after everything is done. See you tonight.

Putting my phone down and I was ready to find out who this stalker was and hopefully try to mend my relationship with my man. We'll see tonight

Later that night

I was dressed in a motorcycle black jacket,
Marilyn Monroe tee, dark blue jeans and my Black Doc Martens. I had on my shades and drove a cab over to Chris' house. I opened the door with my key and went inside. "Chris!" I called out walking to the living to see rose petals and champagne on chill; I smiled when I heard the soft music play on the stereo. "You made it." I turned and saw Chris coming down the stairs looking sexy in some gray sweatpants shorts, a black tee, and a SnapBack on his head turned around on his feet were Jordan retro 1's the gray\black sneakers. He had a smile on his face; he tried to kiss my lips I moved so his lips landed on my cheek.

"Yeah I'm here what's all of this?" I said referring to the candles, rose petals, music, and champagne.

"It's a trap a lure for this stalker a ploy so that I can get this information out of this person on why she's doing this." He said staring at me.