Ch. 8 - Lost in Paradise

Rihanna's POV

Being back in Barbados is bittersweet. I love being home but at the same time i just have bad memories coming here that I have to relive.

I was laying on a beach chair in my bathing suit soaking up some sun. It was the afternoon and Chris was taking a nap; so me, Mel, and Mijo were chillin outside talking they were all cuddled up on one beach chair. I lifted my shades and put them over my head. "So what is this?" I pointed to both of them.

They both smiled and shrugged Mel spoke up first "We're just having fun chillin for now. We're not jumping into a relationship or anything and if we do you and Chris will be the first to know."

"So ya'll just friends with benefits then?" I asked. "Pretty much." "They both said at the same time.

"Nothing wrong with that I guess." I said nonchalantly. I got up from my chair and headed to the beach house. "Ayo Rih we're still going to the club tonight?" Mijo asked. I turned around nodding before heading inside. I went upstairs to the master bedroom and saw Chris still sleep. I walked over to the bed and got in it cuddling up next to him. I kissed his neck as he moved around slowly opening his eyes. "Hey baby girl." He said in a sleepy tone.

"Hi baby." I said in a small whisper kissing his chest. "Mm I wish we could stay like this forever."

"We can baby I'm wealthy and I'm the boss of my company I can take a year off and spend time with you as long as we want." He rubbed my back as I nuzzled my face in his neck. "Not yet." I said in his ear.

"It's whatever you want baby I got you just say the word and I'm all yours." He lifted my chin and kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back. We were making out when Chris' phone rang "Don't answer that" I said getting on top of him continuing to kiss my love. He didn't pick it up instead he focused on me. "Mmmm Robyn baby chill out before you start something. We promised no sex on this trip."

I pouted "I want it baby!" I said sexually frustrated

"I want you too sweetheart lord knows I do but you gotta stop and wait I promise it'll be worth it." He smirked before I could respond to his comment his phone rang again. He grabbed it and answered it. "Yo, speak." His tone was sexy as fuck to me. I grabbed a blunt off the nightstand and lit it taking a puff and handing it to him. He took it and took a drag.

"Georgina why the fuck you calling me on some bullshit."

When I heard that name my blood boiled; Chris looked at me and saw my face "I don't care listen I'm on vacation whatever you did is not my problem anymore." Georgina cursed Chris out and I grabbed the phone quickly putting it on speaker. "Chris why can't I stay in one of your condos it's only temporary until you come home and when you get back we could fuck without interruptions." I stared at the phone hard waiting on Chris to respond.

"Georgina there isn't anything going on between us anymore you were a fling nothing more get that through your head." He spoke aggressively. I smirked as I began to wine my hips on his dick. Chris glared at me and passed me the blunt I inhaled the smoke and grabbed his chin to his lips and slowly blow smoke in his mouth. He licked his lips and stared at me.

"Chris did you hear me?" Georgina yelled into the phone.

"Hell no I'm busy. Can't we talk about this later?"

"Chris we have to talk about this now my sister kicked me out I have no place to go." he said

"What's that have to do with me?" he asked annoyed "Chris please help me out I'll fuck you for it." She said seductively. 

"Georgina I have a girl already who is handling that job as we speak."

"What your girl doesn't know won't hurt her." I could tell she had a smirk on her face.

"No bitch I'm hurt you if you don't stop flirting with my man" I said calmly into the phone. "Don't call my nigga's phone again." I hung up the phone and tossed it on the bed.

"Now where were we?" I bite my lip as my lips connected to my baby's pink plump lips. I pulled at his bottom lip as his tongue entered my mouth, we were about to get it in until he stopped me. He slapped my thigh. "Get up." 

"Ugh! Your no fun!" I pouted again getting off of him as he stood up and went inside the bathroom. I heard the shower going. I sighed Chris has been holding out on sex for a few days now. It's been torture I wanted some breezy badly. I wanted to see what was the matter, so I'm ask him when he gets out the shower.

35 minutes later Chris came out with a towel wrapped around his waist and beads of water dripping from  his abs. I sat up in bed looking at him with lust. "Baby what's wrong?" I questioned getting off the bed towards him.

"Nothing Robz why?" He went inside his suitcase to retrieve his swimming trunks.

"We haven't done it in 3 days I just wanted to know if something was wrong or I did something." I said with a worried look on my face. Chris put on his trunks and threw the towel on a chair right next to him. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand leading us to the bed sat me in his lap.

"You did nothing wrong baby girl. I just don't want our relationship to be just about sex. I wanna get to know you baby. I alright know your body. I wanna connect with you on everything not just when our bodies touch. I wanna be on a deeper level with you."

I nodded and caressed his face "I understand baby can I wanna be on a deeper level with you too." I smiled while continuing "But if I don't get some dick before this trip is over I'm hurt you." I pecked his lips while getting off his lap and heading to the shower.

When I got out I was dressed in a black two piece bikini and a netted cover up my brown hair was up in and I placed a bandana headband on my head. I fixed my bottoms and body chain. Chris stared at me and bit his lip. I giggled. He walked behind me and caressed my shoulders. "You look so fucking good" he whispered in my ear. "Too bad your not getting any." I walked out of the room and went downstairs to the car. Mel and Mijo left to head to the beach first. We were going to on a yacht to today courtesy of Chris. I invited my family to join. Today was gonna be fun.

Chris walked out the house with a white tee, white shorts, and white converses. He drove today all the way to the place where our yacht was waiting. We arrived on the yacht 20 minutes later. Mel and Mijo were drinking and playing cards as I hugged my brothers and parents.

The yacht took off five minutes later the music was blasting and I played around with my brothers as Chris was at the bar preparing drinks, I saw him talking to my father. I just hoped that whatever my father was saying to him that it didn't get through Chris head. I was playing connect four with Rajad when Chris sat next to me with a drink in his hand sipping from it. I glanced at him.

"You good baby?" I asked putting my black piece in the slot.

"Yeah baby girl everything is good your father just apologized to me for the comments he made and asked me if Mijo and me wanted to play poker with him and his friends."

I straight-faced him, and he looked at me "Babe don't worry alright I told him me and Mijo can't make it; besides I don't even know how to play that shit anyway."

My face began to soften "Good." I smiled and went back to playing connect four with Rajad.

Everything was going good today everybody was having fun laughing, dancing, and joking around I even took a picture with my dad and put it on Instagram with the caption:

Badassriri: He has his faults but I still love him regardless. ❤️ #stilladaddysgirl

I'm so glad that my baby made this trip possible and that I was trying to reconcile with my father after all these years. I was happy in Barbados.