Chapter 1: New Beginnings

Disclaimer: I don't own Megaman, Sorry folks. Capcom does. I am Will Ashborn, and DracoPhoenix..I have also edited some of this due to Reppuzan's post on my reviews. I want to be better.

Fifteen Years. That's how long it had been since the last sighting of Megaman, or Geo Stelar. But He left behind one thing. His pregnant wife, Sonia Strumm, who had a smiling child with his father's dark hair and mother's eyes. What would this Boy's destiny be, you ask? Only time will tell.. as it always does.

A dark red and green room floated into his subconscious..

The same one He'd been seeing.

"Dad!" He called out, holding out his arms. His father,Geo Stelar, smiled and picked him up and spun around the room.

"When are you coming home, dad?" Hikari whispered, a sad frown coming across his face. Geo sighed slightly.

"I'll be home someday." He said, patting Hikari's back before setting him down. The room faded and faded until it finally blackened as Hikari's alarm chirped a bird-like alarm. Slamming his hand on the snooze, He got dressed, picking up his Backpack. In it was his Galaxizer, as far as he knew.

'How'd I even get home..' he thought as he tried to remember last night.

Searching his mind and finding nothing, he pocketed the Galaxizer, along with a weird console with the faded letters P, E, And T on the side. Frustrated, he decided he would have to look up what it was later. Putting it beside his Galaxizer, He slung the bag over his shoulder and zipped it shut. The Galaxizer was a higher form of the older technology used to detect viruses..Basically a newer model. He walked out of his room, and, shutting the door, looked at his grandmother, who was passed out with a coffee mug beside the coffee table. He sighed and put the mug in the sink, covering his Grandma in a blanket..midnight shift again. His Grandpa Kelvin must be at work.. Whenever this happened, he usually stayed in his secret place. And this was a morning like any other. Walking outside, Hikari walked past the bus stop as usual.. until a girl caught his arm and held him in a firm grip.

"Aren't you gonna, like, Catch the bus?" The girl asked as she spun him to face her.

"..." was Hikari's response as he observed the person. Despite her grip, which was like cold iron, she wore an ankle length red dress with red frills, that covered up to her neck.

"Are you gonna answer?Oh, and What's your name?" She asked quite quickly.

".. Rude to ask for a name without giving your own." He said sharply. Suprised by his tone, the girl muttered.

"Jade Platz. Now, What's your name?"

"...Hikari Stelar. Let go of me."

"Well, I can't now. You haven't showed up a day all semester! "

She replied as she dragged him onto the bus. When they finally found a seat, She let go. He then blankly looked down as he felt a couple of eyes landing on him. His dark red jacket and faded blue jeans seemed normal to him. But they were looking for something else. The spark of his father, the man who was 'The Savior'. This was another reason why he didn't show up to school. He was lucky enough to be beside the window, and looked out of it silently.
His dull Emerald eyes hardly compared to his Mother's, which used to be so full of life. And his hair was a dark Brown, which was like his father's. As they stopped at the school, Hikari was the first off, glancing up at the school. Squinting, he walked through the electrical doors. An odd wall plug, one for Student ID Passes, sat in front of the detectors. Using his Galaxizer, He scanned his name into the system, until an ID Card popped out. He was already there..no escape today..