Chapter 4: The Question, Memories, and Hub needs Closure.

Dracophoenix is in the building!

HERE IS MY ATTEMPT TO GET BACK INTO THE MEGAMAN SPIRIT.

Well, Uhh . Been a while, to say the least. I was surprised at how this story kinda went, and I'm glad people like it. So, here is the next chapter. On a side note, I haven't even looked at this story in a while. This chapter is kinda for me to get back into the swing of things. So please, don't judge. Been a long while.
I still need more characters! Remember the 3 R's..
Read!
Review!
Rate!

~~~~~~~Leggo~~~~~~~

Hope, after a moment, looked at her daughter and sighed, shoulders slumping slightly. "You know he isn't going to like this." Her voice was soft, quiet. Galaxia nodded, her eyebrows furrowed. "..Yeah, I know. But it will help him in the long run." Geo's twin whispered, as she reached a hand up to faintly brush the Necklace charm that she had.

Hope called Hikari into the room afterwards, and Galaxia stood up and looked down at him. 'The Kid will hate it if I beat around the bush with him..best to just say it bluntly.'

"I want you to come to where I live, and stay with me..for a little bit." Galaxia, bracing herself for his reaction, pushed her hands into her pockets as she spoke.

"You want me to WHAT?" Hikari questioned his Aunt, his eyes wide as he looked at Galaxia. She sighed and forced herself to smile, looking down at her nephew. He had reacted the same way she thought he would...truly, he was his father's son, unable to leave his family behind.

Then, internally, she winced. '..Just like I left my brother behind.' She thought sadly. As she spoke to Hikari, her hands came out of her pockets, clasping together behind her back.

"Well, the reason I want you to go..I think you have a chance there to train yourself. We have developed some new technology for humans, that way they can wave change without a Wizard. If someone is impersonating your father, in any case..don't you want to see if it really is him?"

Surprisingly, her voice had gotten softer, and the son of Geo's eyes glanced up at hers, his heart sinking slowly and settling in the pit of his stomach. She didn't know it wasn't really his father, but him, who was wearing the blue bomber outfit now. And if she found out it wasn't his father...the youth could almost picture her sadness at her brother not really being there, despite barely knowing her.

"..Give me some time to think on it, please." Hikari asked, looking at the ground. Galaxia relaxed and then grinned suddenly.

"You'll like my house! I have Pump It Up and Dance Dance Revolution..aren't you kids these days interested in those?"

'What the heck is Dance Dance Revolution..?' Hikari asked himself. Then, as if noticing his confused look, his aunt's face morphed into one of horror.

"You've never played it!?" She shouted, her voice raised as if this was a life or death situation. Hikari then shook his head.

"Never even heard of it." He said, his eyes focused on his aunt. He would have to ask Hub if he knew..in any case, it sounded weird.

'Should I tell her I don't dance?' Hikari thought, as he briefly remembered the first time he had seen anyone dance.

It was a hot summer day for Hikari Stelar, in his grandma's household. Why? If he was inside, the air conditioner would be on...right? Wrong! It turned out that the air conditioner was malfunctioning, and so Grandma Hope had called in a 'repair man'.