Ch.39

NiKky's P.O.V

I take the light pink lipstick that sits in my desk and slowly pass it through my lips. Today was my baby shower where we will also reveal the gender of the baby. I smile as I slip on my beautiful new sandals that I bought for today. I smooth down my black dress, which I chose to wear cause everyone else is coming in blue or pink according to their gender prediction and I didn't want to give it away. I walk down the stairs to find Sophia trying to kick Niall out.

"What's going on here" I say as I reach the bottom of the stairs.

"Baby" Niall said breaking from their grip and running to me kissing me.

"Niall you need to go" Sophia said

"But why" Niall and I said

"Cause the boys are coming later not now" she smiled

"Oh OK" I said "How about you go with the boys and come back later baby"

"Okay" Niall sighed as he kissed me then my bump and walked out. I smiled at Sophia who guided me to the back where all our friends were mingling. We spent our afternoon talking, hanging out, and playing traditional baby shower games. I looked to the backyard door and saw all the guys including my dads their. Ever since we made the announcement we haven't really talked much so I was going to make sure I got a word with them before they left. Niall walked over to me and planted a light kiss on my lips. I smiled as he sat down next to me as it was time to announce the gender.

"So first I want to thank all of you for coming to my baby shower and without further a do" I smiled as I pulled open the box and blue ballons flew all over the place. All the people in blue cheered while the pink smiled and clapped.

*A couple hours later*

After the party the guys stayed over to help clean up. I sat down in the chair next to my dads so I could talk to them. I noticed Michael and Luke were wearing blue while Ashton and Calum were wearing pink. 

"So are you mad at me or something" I asked

"No baby is just that we are worried. Your to young" Luke said

"I know but everything is fine I promise" I smiled as we talked and talked until they had to leave. It was a really good day...

Love Isn't Something You Find. Love Is Something That Finds You

                                                                                                       Loretta Young