Chapter 1: Robert Toronto

I'd been having the same dream for a week. My name is Robert Toronto and I'm 14 in the 8th grade. Every night for 7 days straight, I found myself in a school classroom with two strangers. I think they were in my grade, but we didn't go to the same school. There was a girl, and a boy. The girl was staring at a cup of water and the water rose out of the cup over the boy's head. I didn't see what the boy was doing because I woke up too soon. 

     Every night, the dream repeats and a little more is added to it. So tonight, I might be able to see what the kids look like. I didn't want to tell anyone about the dream, because they probably wouldn't care, and also because I didn't think much of it. 

     At school, my best friend, William Reveno,  was waiting for me at my locker. 

"Hola, Rob," He greeted. We were both taking spanish this year, so he liked to use it a lot. 

"Sup, Will," I understood him, but I got a C average in Spanish anyway. 

"Are you ready for today's science test?" Oh, man! I had totally forgotten about it. I've been too hooked onto the dream.

"How about we study in the library until the warning bell rings? We have about..." I checked my watch. "15 minutes." Will shrugged and grabbed his science binder from his locker, which was 5 down from mine. 

"Uh...Hey, Will. Have you ever had a dream, then again and again? Like more than once?"

"You mean a recurring dream? Nah, I don't have those. I don't even remember my dreams anyway."

I nodded, knowing he wouldn't understand. But the dream would come soon, and it would probably mean something in the future.